Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM
Passenger

Default Is Deck 3 on Liberty noisy for people that go to bed early?

We have two young kids so we want connecting rooms with no balcony. For the week we are going, that means we will be on deck 3. Deck 3 on the Liberty has a few clubs on it.

I know clubs get very loud. I would guess that the music can be heard (or at least the bass) in the bedrooms on that level but can anyone comment from experience?

I travel with earplugs anyway but am concerned this will wake the kids or make it tough for them to get to sleep....
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Passenger

Default Clubs on deck 3

We were on the Carnival Legend with a club on deck 3. Our kids were booked down there in an inside room. Onboard the ship was a Salsa group (which we were booked through for pricing) that started their parties nightly at midnight in that club on deck #3. Yes, when the doors opened letting people in, it was noisy. Didn't bother my teens, but would the average person as it was late - would book away from the clubs.