Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Passenger

Default Radiance of the Seas deck 9

HELLO there we are staying on deck 9 on Radiance of the seas,has anyone have info on the cabins or the area. Also what is the best thing to do on the last day of the cruise as we have an early flight from san diego approx 10:30am departure from the air port in san diego.
is there some way to leave first so we will not miss our flight.

thanks
dave.
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Passenger

Hello Dave!

We are also going to be on Radiance and have the same issue. We have booked the San Diego excursion because it drops us off at the airport about 2 1/2 hours before our flight. We figure that we might get some special treatment during dembarkation if we have the excursion. I hear the exiting the ship can be a nightmare and we really want to avoid it if at all possible! Good Luck!

Cindy Z
Deck 4

Radiance of the Seas 9/26/2008 - Hawaii

Life is a journey...enjoy the ride!
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Passenger

Cindy
I spoke to royal and they told me to contact my CD when we get on board. and there should not be a problem as he will make sure that we will be one of the first off the ship,And i was also talking to other people taht have gone on other cruises before and the only problem they had was people pushing to get off and they did not even have a flight.
so i hope people have a little patience when others have a flight or an early one.we are going back to eastern Canada (Newfoundland).
and that will be a long day i am sure.
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Admiral

D, 10:30 is close but you should be ok. Check with the front desk early on in the trip and I am sure they can help you off early. From what I understand the port is close to the airport. Good Luck Mike and Carol PS. Just think this time next week we should be on board or at least in line.