Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Familiar Face

Default Mexice cruise in Feb Weather conditions

We are going on a Mexican Cruise in Feb on Mariner of the seas. has anyone been on this cruise and what is the weather like. Are the waters choppy like I have heard. Thanks jimbo409
Sponsored Links
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Yes i went on this cruise 3 weeks ago on the Vision of the seas and going on the Mariner in March and been to Cabo twice in Feb not on a cruise but fly down. The sea is not rough. The Weather is great
Old December 30th, 2008, 07:45 PM
First Mate

Hello "jimbo", maybe I can help a little. I have done four Mexican cruises, two of them in winter. One in Jan. , one in Feb. You will find the weather nice and warm once you are south of San Diego. There is an area where the cold water of the california coast meets the warm water off mexico that can get a little bumpy, but no big deal. At that time of year, the weather for California comes from the gulf of Alaska. If there happens to be one of those storms when you leave, it could be pretty choppy, but I think you should be fine.
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:39 AM
Beginner

Default Mexican Rivera cruise weather? Excursions?

My husband and I are taking this cruise late May 09...has anyone else gone this time of year? What are the best excursions?