Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Wkly Blog- Ever Tire of Cruising?

My Blog this week is about if I/You ever tire of cruising.

http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/2009...ired-cruising/

Click on the link above and share your thoughts, on cruising compared to other vacations you enjoy.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2009, 03:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

Interesting post Kuki. We are taking a cruise this winter after taking a year and a half off.

We had went on 1-2 cruises every year for last 10 years and just felt we were getting burned out a bit.

Lo and behold, we now have that burning desire to hop on the ship again this winter after not being on a ship for last 18 months.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Admiral

Every year I have this argument with myself..I least I win We love the cruise live, love overlooking the water from our balcony, we've met life long friends on a cruise, but our best vacations are land trips where we really get to do our own thing, plan our own day and come and go as we please. A perfect world for us would be to cruise an area once, then spend the next 4 or 5 years going and staying for two weeks at a time in all the places that we loved, then we'll cruise another region and then explore it in depth for another 4 or 5 years.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:09 PM
Captain

Great topic! I could cruise every month and not tire of it yet the DW wants a whole year off without cruising. I will honor her request and even miss her when she starts that year this Sept ;>)
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:19 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie H
Great topic! I could cruise every month and not tire of it yet the DW wants a whole year off without cruising. I will honor her request and even miss her when she starts that year this Sept ;>)
cute!