Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Grand Suite Dining Question

I am wondering how in-suite dining is handled on Royal Caribbean. Specifically on Radiance of the Seas.

In the Grand Suite there is not a table and chairs. If you order a meal from the Main Dining Room do they have a mobile table, sit it up on the balcony or just put it on the coffee table or wherever?

I have sailed in a Celebrity Sky Suite, that does not have a table and the butler has brought in a table for dinner when we ordered a MDR meal. I know on Royal Caribbean that room service handles this.

Thanks for any information.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

We had a Grand Suite on the AOS, there was a table on the balcony. The ordering of meals was a mixed bag.

For breakfast you had to call, they removed the slips for leaving on the door. Lunch you could only order when at Sea.
Old November 8th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Captain

Default In-Suite Dining

We just got off the Jewel on Friday, and had a Grand Suite. We ordered breakfast from room service three times (they have a special menu for GS & above).

We ate on the balcony each time, and used the small table that is on the balcony. The other option would be to use the coffee table. Not the ideal arrangement, but better than the Windjammer.