Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Beginner

Default Freedom of the Seas Best Promenade Stateroom

Howdy! I am planning a back to back cruise on the Freedom of the Seas and was wondering what is the best Promenade Stateroom for viewing the parades and so forth. I'm booked in 8609, but was thinking of looking for one on deck 7. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old July 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I don't think there are good and or bad cabins that face the promonade, nothing wrong with deck 8. You are a deck closer to the Windjammer/pool, etc. If you are like me, you'll be up there quite often during the day.

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Captain

I chose one closer down on the INDY but I like your location and it does NOT have a connecting door ( I always warn my clients about that because no matter what they do, you still hear more noise thru it than the wall). I did enjoy the layout of the cabin which I though maximized the use of the square footage, Robbie
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

You should be fine. I have actually read that people liked the cabins on deck 8 better than 6 or 7. They said the view was better because you could look down on the parade. On deck six the people said you had to look out and you didn't get a full view of the entire parade.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds