Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Admiral

Default Coco Cay VIP

Visiting Coco Cay for first time in May. Also sailing Grand Suite for first time. I've heard something about a VIP deck area and a VIP beach area. Can anyone shed some light?
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM
First Mate

Suite guests have a special lounge area by the pool. It is roped off and only those with gold suite seapass cards have access to that. Also same in beach area. Suite guests also have area in theater.
Old February 16th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Thank you Timmy. I'm looking for a little more however. I've been told that there is some kind of VIP Deck at the bar area on Coco Cay and perhaps at Barefoot Beach some kind of VIP area as well. Anyone familiar with this? Perhaps I've been led astray
Old February 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM
First Mate

There is a special area in Coco Cay; but it is a big island. We had an owners suite; when we went onto island; we just walked all over and didn't use the vip area.
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

It is actually a beautiful beach/island...where ever you decide to spend the day, I am sure you will enjoy it....have fun.

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I was just in Coco Cay last month. There is a bar/deck area for VIP's near the jet ski rental dock. It is small, but very nice. There is a bar and some light food as well as visits by the senior staff. It is not near the area where the Suite guests have their cabanas. That is kind of out of the way, but the bar is right in the middle of everything, but only Suite/Invited VIP's are allowed in. I thought it was very nice, but I do not like the Cabana area, it is too far removed for my taste!
Old March 7th, 2017, 08:28 PM
First Mate

Dear elle a du chien, you must be from french decent to have a post name like this.Indeed CocoCay is a nice place to spend the day relaxing, for the VIP's something special but not always satisfactory.Have a wonderful week.From MTL
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaDuChien View Post
I was just in Coco Cay last month. There is a bar/deck area for VIP's near the jet ski rental dock. It is small, but very nice. There is a bar and some light food as well as visits by the senior staff. It is not near the area where the Suite guests have their cabanas. That is kind of out of the way, but the bar is right in the middle of everything, but only Suite/Invited VIP's are allowed in. I thought it was very nice, but I do not like the Cabana area, it is too far removed for my taste!
Thanks for the reply. Just what I was looking for

Last edited by PapaBill; March 20th, 2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Blank