Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Passenger

Default uk? cruise mate for residensea2003&QMary2004

are there any cruisers on/in here in the uk as i would like to do the world residensea this year its to much for me on my own,would also like to do the queen mary in 2004,text on 00447779192935 if you like, [why is it so hard to find someone?]all the best paulinuk.ps prefer female u can see me on virtualtourist.com paulinuk2u

Post Edited (01-11-03 08:50)
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2003, 01:22 PM
susan casparia

Default Re: uk? cruise mate for residensea2003&QMary2004

hi, that world cruiser sounds interesting. what is the price and how long and where does it go to?
i'm also looking for a female, non-smoker for this summer, i think in june for the QE2, leaving from new york for 6 days and then 3 nights in london and fly back on virgin airlines. includes transfers. it's an economy price as this is the last year the QE2 sails but they dont have to-share rates. any interest or know anyone that is?
please advise. good luck.
Old February 19th, 2003, 10:14 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: uk? cruise mate for residensea2003&QMary2004

sorry me male not female.qe2 is not doing transalantic but cruising europe?queen mary will be doing the alantic in the future.i am finding it hard to find a travel mate,this site is mainly for usa,bye dont mind if like to email me .all the best.
Old February 25th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Tomtraveling

Default Re: uk? cruise mate for residensea2003&QMary2004

I'm interested in any luxury cruise and would consider flying to Europe. What are the specific dates, places your are considering?

Regards,
tlh
Miami, Florida
Old February 27th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: uk? cruise mate for residensea2003&QMary2004

well at the moment i cant go anywhere as sister has got cancer.but i usually can go anytime all the ships are on the internet..
Old August 5th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Bill Simon

Default Panama Canal Cruise

8/5/03
65 year old active male. Booked on a 10 day cruise to the Panama Canal. Leaves Ft Lauderdale on Nnov. 28th, ship Rotterdam. Just talked to travel agent who told me a cruise companion may join me for just the taxes and port costs. Seeking a lady who would like to join me. I live in Vero Beach, FL. If interested, contact me.