Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Blaize

Default Married on the Mariner 12/21/2003

White male 33 married.Looking to spend time with a married woman onboard. The marriage is dead, together for the kids, too young to seperate. Traveling on the Mariner of the Seas on 12/21/2003 cruise. If you are in the same situation I would like to meet you. No critics please. If you are not living it, you don't understand. Looking forward to hearing from you. It could be fun, no expectations.

Blaize
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2003, 02:10 AM
p.g.

Default Re: Married on the Mariner 12/21/2003

I certainly won't critisize (sp?) you but I notice you'll be on a Christmas sailing, if your kids are coming with you may-be you could just "fake " it for them so they have some nice Christmas memories. I understand you may be hoping for some distraction, but may-be if you just keep busy with the kids you''ll make it, I mean, come on it's Christmas! Please think of the kids( which I know you are since you did say they were too young to leave, which means you do have a "heart for them")Good Luck( not that kind )and try and have a nice cruise with your kids( if not your wife)
Old October 15th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Married on the Mariner 12/21/2003

And the Brooklyn Bridge is back up for sale together with oceanfront property in Nebraska.
Jim