Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise over holidays or some other time?

I'm hoping to go on a cruise over New Years. It's really last minute, but I'm hoping to make it happen. I want to leave out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale because I'll be there visiting my mother around that time. I live in the Los Angeles area. I'm reluctantly "middle age" chronologically, but quite young in spirit. I would love to hook up with someone on the same cruise. Sharing a cabin is an option, but not a necessity.

I would also have an interest in planning a cruise for later in the year, perhaps to Alaska. I've never been there. Also, I just discovered the joy of river cruising and would love to do that again as well. With a bit of notice, my vacaction schedule is fairly flexible. I hope to hear from some similar minded travellers.
Sponsored Links
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM
E. Hu

Default Re: Cruise over holidays or some other time?

Would you be willing to cruise ASAP like from Dec. 22-26? I think Carnival has some last minute specials though it is from L.A. Like you I'm middle aged chronologically but young at heart (and looks-I guess-people think I'm in my thirties all the time-could be 'cuz I'm Asian American or maybe because my motto is no husband or kids, no wrinkles or gray hair! From your name I thought you would be Chinese, even if you can't go maybe since we may live close to each other be able to get together!
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi.
I've just booked a cruise on the Princess Coral - January 2nd. 10 day. amazing rate.
I am searching for a single female. I'm 38, non smoker, scuba diver.
I live in Los Angeles. Freelance photographer. I can tell you more about me if interested.
Please e-mail me or fell free to call at 310 652-4222.
Thanks!
Bon Voyage
Old December 17th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Cruise over holidays or some other time?

Hi E. Hu,
Unfortunately, I'm definitely planning to be in the Fort Lauderdale area during those dates. Right now I'm scheduled to retrun to L.A. on the 30th. I can stay longer in Fort Lauderdale, but I can't come back earlier. I need to help my mother deal with some things there.
But yes, we should get together and talk about a cruise in the future. I'd love that. We seem to have similar philosophies, even if we don't have similar backgrounds.
Debbie
Old December 17th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Bernadette

I am looking for a cruise mate for a Feb 22 - 29 cruise - lv Lauderdale to Mexican Carib. on Royal Carib. will have balc. to the sea. Must have response asap.
Also, similar bio.

Thank you