CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   24/F looking for cabinmate week of 4/11-4/18 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283561-24-f-looking-cabinmate-week-4-11-4-18-a.html)

Heather T January 3rd, 2004 03:31 PM

24/F looking for cabinmate week of 4/11-4/18

Hi! I'm a single teacher who is looking for a cabinmate during the week of 4/9 through 4/18 since that's the week I have off from school... it's the ONLY time I can travel...can't be flexible with the dates at all since I'm on a contract w/ a high school. I was looking at the single's cruise on the Inspiration (www.singlescruise.com) but I would be fine with other ones!

If you are interested in sharing a cabin, please email me at hmthompson2002@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Heather

NYCruisr January 13th, 2004 03:20 PM

Re: 24/F looking for cabinmate week of 4/11-4/18

Hi, Im Carol and helping my recently seperated sister Chris find a cabin mate.

She has no computer available at this time so Im trying to do the leg work for her.

We are booked April 10 on Royal Caribbeans Serenade of the Seas doing the southern caribbean out of San Juan. It does a great itinerary and we got a great price. We have some teachers in our group, therefore we are sailing the Easter break too. One teacher has her single 22 year old professional daughter sailing with her. We are trying to locate a straight female cruise mate for my sister in order to save some expenses.

If this sounds like something you would be interesested in pleasecontact me at didyousaycruise@optonline.net or Chris at chrisycrocket@aol.com. She sometimes uses the library to check her mail.

Heather again February 19th, 2004 02:44 PM

Still Looking

Anyone need a cabin mate from April 9th to the 18th? I'm still looking to get outta here! :) I'm open to pretty much any destination and/or ship.

Please read my above post for more info..

~Heather

SML February 19th, 2004 03:25 PM

HETHER

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MALE OR FEMALE TO SHARE

STEVEN

Heather T February 22nd, 2004 04:22 PM

Re: Re: 24/F looking for cabinmate week of 4/11-4/18

I'm looking for someone who wants to have a good time... male or female... I'm not someone who likes to lay on the beach all day. I definitely like to go out and explore the ports, etc. Hoping to find a cabin mate that is similar in this aspect. Let me know if you are interested in sharing a cabin!

Lou February 23rd, 2004 12:56 AM

hey id go, sounds fun. ive been on 28 they are a blast. live in fla so am flex. let me know price ect. 35 m very laid back tennis pro.

SML February 23rd, 2004 10:53 AM

HEY HEATHER

THIS IS STEVEN AGAIN....I AM THE SAME WAY.... A 36 YEAR OLD PROFESSIONAL MALE.. RECENTLY DIVORCED A NON SMOKER...ENJOYS THE DAYS AND NIGHT LIFE...BEEN ON 11 CRUISES...
I THINK A NEWER CARNIVAL SHIP WOULD BE BETTER ..THEY HAVE BETTER FACILITIES

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A CRUISE PARTNER...

STEVEN

PS.. YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN THE EVENING AT SVLAZAR@AOL.COM

trixie322 February 23rd, 2004 03:59 PM

Hi. I've been dying to go on another cruise, but lost my cruise partner when my fiance decided to 'jump ship'. Oh well. I am flexible with dates, however, I do prefer sailing with Royal Caribbean since I am a frequent cruiser with them and am a member. I do get deals because of my membership. I'm 32, I love snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing, shopping - whatever. My e-mail: trixie322@yahoo.com.