Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Brenda66

Default MOB? NCL Wind - April 10/04

Hi! Looking to meet others singles (30 - 45) on this cruise! My friend and I are both SWFs and this is our first cruise! We can't wait!
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Hector

Default Re: MOB? NCL Wind - April 10/04

Hi! Well I was looking into taking a cruise this year. I would love to hear more about which cruise you are going on and maybe we could talk and maybe meet on the cruise you are going on. I am very serious about a cruise this year and Yes I am Single as well. Email me if you would like to talk about a cruise. It would be a very fun cruise.
Old January 25th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to sunryz710 Send a message via Yahoo to sunryz710

NCL is really not the best line for singles..You should be on Carnival..for meeting a bunch of singles
Old January 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Brenda66

Default Re: Re: MOB? NCL Wind - April 10/04

Hector:

This cruise is a western Carribbean one - poc include Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. Sail date is April 10 out of Miami. Check out expedia or travelocity for great deals on it! We got our oceanview cabin for $519 US, including port charges.

Brenda
Old February 18th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Brenda66

Hi!

Still looking to find others who are planning on being on this cruise! Am starting to count down the days! (only 52 more!)

Where are all the other "Windies"? lol

Brenda
Old March 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Brenda66

This is shaping up to be the cruise ship from the Twilight Zone! Huge ship...no people! God, please let there be some people in their 30's and 40's aboard!!!

Brenda
Old March 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
BOBJ

Brenda,

Ill be on board but im a little older than your criteria. Im a 53 year old teacher/coach from Michigan. But you will have fun no matter who you meet. Don't worry you will have a great time . Many interesting people and great times will be there for you to experience. Im sure we will run into each other,

BOB J.
Old March 10th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Brenda66

Hi Bob!

My friend and I are teachers as well, so would be happy to meet you for a drink and to chat about our common careers! See back under the NCL post for a description of Phyllis and myself - we should be easy to spot, since it doesn't sound like there are that many "younger" women that travel together on these cruises. lol!

Counting down the days!

Brenda