Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2004, 04:51 AM
happygal

Default companion wanted

Anyone cruising mid-August looking for last minute gal to join them?
Sponsored Links
Old July 14th, 2004, 05:48 AM
DJB

Default Re: companion wanted

Happy Gal... I am cruisng Sept 4th.. if that helps you... going on Carnival Glory

Old July 14th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Aloha

Hi Female going solo on RCI's Voyager of the Seas on August 27th. Looking to socialize with other solos and singles on this cruise!
Old July 19th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to aquagal

Happy gal, I'm dying to take a cruise!! I'm new to these boards and didn't realize people were looking for cabin mates, or people to socialize with on board. I'd like to go on one in the caribbean (southern, eastern, or western) preferably around august-october. I haven't booked anything yet, the plans with a few friends to go on a cruise have sort of fallen apart, but now that I've done all this research on them, I just must go!! . 35 divorced, white, female....like to have fun, sight see, relax, etc.

Vicky *
Old July 22nd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Passenger

SWF, 42 here. I'm thinking about going on another cruise sometime in November. Took my first cruise, solo, on Carnival Fantasy in June. Loved it!!! I'm into photography and got a big kick out of getting some nice shots of the Bahamian terrain. It's gorgeous.
Old July 23rd, 2004, 04:43 AM
calamity jane

Hi there, I am looking to go away in August and would like to meet someone to travel with. I don't mind where I go, as long as its hot! I am 32, am quite outgoing and live near Birmingham England and I have done several cruises before, i love them! Never on my own though. Not looking for love, just a great break. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
Old July 24th, 2004, 02:52 PM
louise blaney

Hi We are travelling on the carnival legend on august 29th and my friend needs a roomate please respond if interested
Old July 26th, 2004, 12:10 AM
cruz4fun

Louise,
Your other post says August 27th and that you are seeking a roomate....which is it?
Old August 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: companion wanted

who?where(what port)?when? i am a 42 yr old single, never married(not gay), bloodstock agent from kentucky. jacksonville and cape canavarial are the best ports for me due to proximity of 2nd home in daytona. 4 day cruise in the next month or so would be optimum.
Old August 1st, 2004, 11:38 PM
Martina

If you have not found anyone, I am interested. Please email me at Struwweliese@aol.com. I want to book a last minute cruise sometime in August, first time cruiser, wanting to leave from Florida. Thanks! Martina
Old August 15th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to denizen

I'm crossing solo westbound on the QM2 on Sept 11 (balcony suite).
Old August 18th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Alex

Have you recieved a lot of responses "scary" or "real" that you are considering?

I am considering "doing what you did" to get a cabin mate or perhaps respond to someone like you did. I noticed you didn't include you age etc. (if that is important to you...I know it would be for me important).

How old are you?

Thanks,
Alex male 36 yrs old