Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to mike banks
Default Looking to join a Christmas Cruise

Looking to connect with someone on a cruise over Christmas, and maybe New Years. I'm a single male 36 yrs old, professional, energetic, and like to have a good time. Looking to break away from work for a while, and meet some new people. I'm located in Southern New Hampshire, close to Boston, so air travel wont be an issue. Interested ?

Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Terrance "Terry"

Default Re: Looking to join a Christmas Cruise

Hey Mike,
Would you consider cruising from the port of Galveston? Here is a Houston Cronicle story about the ships that sail ftom Texas: http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/travel/2858503
Texans are friendly and classy. You will have a good time.
Im divorced and 42. with no Children. Attached is me and dinner companions on a cruise.
Thanks
Terry