Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2004, 09:49 AM
svlazar

Default Looking for cruismate to leave on a Dec or Jan cruise

I am A 37yr old straight male looking to get away and have some fun in December or January. I am a non smoker who enjoys a cocktail. I also enjoy the gym/spa. I just enjoy being on a cruise...

I have not booked anyting yet. I am looking for a 7+ day cruise who I can share the cost with...I prefer a newer ship

let me know if your interested

Steven
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2004, 05:21 PM
daiseee

Default Re: Looking for cruismate to leave on a Dec or Jan cruise

Steven,

I am interested in the RCI Splendour of the Seas leaving 12 /26. Though I am open to other possibilities. Please email me if interested
Old December 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
svlazar

Default Re: Re: Looking for cruismate to leave on a Dec or Jan cruis

Hello Daiseee

Have been on a cruise before?? do you prefer a certain cruise line or the ship does not matter..

Steven
Old December 4th, 2004, 10:16 PM
daiseee

Default Re: Re: Re: Looking for cruismate to leave on a Dec or Jan c

Yes I've been on cruises before - but only with Carnival. I'm open to trying another line. I'd really like to go on the 12/24 RCI Splendour of the Seas sailing. Let me know if you are interested in that one. I need to travel sometime between 12/18 -1/5 and would prefer to spend New Years on the ship. You can email me at daiseee@aol.com
Old December 5th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Daniel LaChance

Svlazar,

I am a straight, married, non-smoking, physically fit and active, 49 year old male, who is younger than the age indicates. While cruising, I enjoy snorkeling, basketball, ping-pong and just about anything to keep me active. I enjoy a beer now and then but am not normally a late night partier. I am looking to share a cabin to save on cost of a cruise.

Checkout the URL below, if you can make quick flight accommodations, this is a great cruise at a great price. If you have another cruise in mind, please let me know. I have to take the cruise in December and I am looking for a good deal.

In case you are wondering, my wife just started a new job and she does not have the vacation time, so I am taking this one without her. I am not on the prowl.

This cruise is offered through Travelocity.com so I am not sure how to handle payment of this cruise, but lets wait to see if you are interested first. Maybe we could get the same deal, or close to it, with a travel agent.

Anyone else interested in this cruise, please e-mail me at lynnlachance@juno.com.

Dan

http://leisure.travelocity.com/Vacat..._3012_,00.html
Old December 9th, 2004, 04:55 PM
valarina

I am looking for cruise mate over xmas I am 52 fun and ready to cruise I just want to go somewhere warm over Xmas Tan dancing water shopping shows and eating sound like fun valarinagirl200@yahoo.com
I've come accross several great deals but they are gone guickly Therefore s I need to know ASAP 12/19 carnival 7 days leaving tpa cayman,costam Belize Cozimal and more 953 a piece port charges includedthere is a holland america 8 days carribain from tpa 933 each need to boke asap valarinagirl2000@yahoo.com
Valarina
Old December 10th, 2004, 12:42 AM
valarina

I am ready to go email me valarinagirl2000@yahoo.com
Old December 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Pierre

I would likemore information. 50's male, non-smoker.