Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2005, 12:34 AM
amberlinn

Default how do you know there safe???

hey i want to go on a cruise but none of my friends want to go
is looking on here for a room mate safe?
i am 23 and want to see if somone would would like to be room mates
but a nice person.
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2005, 02:27 PM
precious

Default April 15,2005-April 30, 2005 at $810.80 pp

I am a black, 29 year old heterosexual, female not interested in hooking up with any one. I just want to take advantage of this cruise rate with out having to pay double.
The cruise is aboard the Celebrity Horizon.
Leaves out of Tampa, Fl. on 4-15-05 and ports Ocho Rios, Jamica/ Oranjestad, Aruba/ Willemstad, Curacao and ends up at San juan, Puerto Rico on April 23. $414.05pp inside cabin. Then we board our same rooms the same day and leave San juan, Puerto rico on the 23rd and port Philipsburg, st. Maarten/ Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas/ Labadee, Haiti and we end port at Norfolk, Virginiaon 4-30-05. $396.75pp inside cabin.
I just want to go and visits all the different ports. I am a very versitle person. If you want to hang out and see the sights together, thats fine and if you want to go our seperate ways once we aboard ship thats fine as well. I need a break right now with out feeling like my pockets are doing the same. I am a easy person to get along with and I feel I will make a great ship mate. Again, I am not looking to meet any one for intimate purposes, just a shipmate to share this cost. I can be reached for further information on this very inexpensive cruise at preciousgold28@netscape.net

Remeber this rate is $810.80 pp for inside cabins for a 15 night cruise and will not last so if you are interested please reply soon.
Old March 16th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Captain

Default Re: how do you know there safe???

Hey I would love to go. I live in fla and am a tennis pro,so I can leave whenever. email me if you like. Where are you from? take care good luck
Old March 18th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Beginner

Hi Amberlinn...I just went on the Carnival Victory with two good friends last week and had an absolute BLAST!!! I really want to do the Carnival Glory Halloween cruise leaving out of Port Canaveral. It is from Oct. 29th-Nov 5th and stops in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I'm doing my best to convince a friend or two, but not really sure how that's going to pan out due to money issues and coordinating time off. I've heard the Halloween singles cruises are TONS of fun...the most popular singles cruise. At this point, the cruise I'm looking into would cost $684/inside through singlescruise.com. A singlescruise.com group was on the Victory sailing last week...we met a lot of the guys in that group who were in the late 20s-mid 30s range. Such SWEET, FUN, NICE guys! Anyway, not sure if you'd be interested, but if you're looking for a NICE, cordial and respectful roommate and are interested in this cruise, let's chat...I'm April, straight, 26, live in northern New Jersey and work in NYC. I've heard both good and bad stories about singles cabinmate matching on cruises, so if I do this one "alone," I'd prefer to chat with potential cabinmates beforehand! Oh, and just so you know, I don't smoke or do drugs, am a very light social drinker and I have absolutely ZERO intentions of being "slut girl" on this or any other singles cruise! I just want to meet some cool new people, maybe make a few new friends and relax! =)
Old March 20th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Okie

If you want a safe older woman, my mom would love to go on another cruise. She is 75 and safe!!!
Old March 24th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Passenger

Its too risky, from my experience, the compatibility factor just doesn,t work. People don,t tell you the whole truth about themselves, and it is too late when you get on the ship with them to make any changes. My advice, pay the single supplement.
Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
windycity kitty

It's a crap shoot, if you book with a singles group they just give you someone who eather smokes or does not, they don't really match you by ages or any other things. Im cruising with the cruising for love group on Monday, I will have to take a chance. But other then the time Im in the cabin I can go off on my own and do my own thing. If you book with a group the person who books has all the personal info such as a persons name address etc, if you just meet someone on line who knows. I would probally ask for a copy of their drivers licence, and work phone #, home address etc. Yes people can lie, and of course I would rather travel with a friend I know if I have that option.
Old April 3rd, 2005, 11:18 PM
Passenger

I met my cruise mate on line, not thru one of the travel groups. but she failed to mention she had very serious health problem. I talked to her on the phone several times and thought it would work. Please just hope the people are being honest with you. Jan
Old April 13th, 2005, 10:47 PM
CruiserToo

I had booked a cruise with a friend who had to cancel unexpectedly. I really wanted to go, so I found a cabinmate via the Internet. Bottom line: It was an absolute disaster. NEVER again for me!

Good luck...and be careful!
Old April 27th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Becki

I am looking for a cabin-mate also. I am 22 yrs old, and I have been on 2 cruises but none of my friends are able to go. When are you wanting to go and where? I would like to go in October or November.