Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default Future Travelling Companion Wanted

Hello. I am a 44 year old married Mother of 3 boys who loves to cruise. However, my husband won't even try a cruise, and my family and friends either don't want to go or can't go for various reasons.

There are many destinations I am interested in. Panama Canal, Western & Southern Carribean, Alaska. I would like to try Norwegian's Freestyle Cruising. Also want to try Princess. I have been on two cruises, and loved them both.

I am in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, where I am 400 miles from the nearest large airport. Kind of a pain, but I like it up here in a lot of ways.

Let me know if you are in a similar "boat".

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Claude

Default Re: Future Travelling Companion Wanted

Would love to join you Lisa. I'm planning now to book for something in July, but Iive in Connecticut so I'll be leaving out of NYC. Lots of cruises to Bermuda, Eastern Carribean from here. I am recently divorced, so will have to go alone and don't want to pay that 'single premium.' So I also am looking for a cabin mate to reduce the cost. Too bad you don't live closer to my area. Feel free to email if you want. I love to cruise and can't wait to go again!
Claude
SWM/52
Old April 7th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Jane Bartkowicz

I am looking into going on the Tahitian Princess 10 day cruise sometime in September or October of this year. In December of 2003, I went to Moorea and spent 2 weeks there at the Club Bali Hai. One of the weeks was in an overwater bungalow and I loved it, but I have always wanted to go to the other islands as well.

I am soon to be 56 years old and work in Detroit, MI at the Federal Court Building. I am divorced and have a grown son. I live in Sterling Heights, MI and I travel at least 2 times a year. I recently went back to Barbados and spent 13 days there this past February. I have already purchased a ticket to either Tahiti, Fiji, or the Cook Islands through skyauction.com and am looking at several options.
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:15 PM
disneytourist

I'm a 40 y/o guy headed to Alaska on 6/11/05 and would like to meet someone for some "fun" times... and a "similar boat" as you put it may be a good description
Old May 7th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Annette Sandin

Hello Lisa!
I am also a mother of 3 (all boys) and I am looking forward to go somewhere during the month of June. Could be the Caribbean as well as Italy!
I am a Biology teacher in high school and my boyfriend can not go with me. My boys will spend their summer vacation with their father so I am free for a month.
Let me know which are our options!
Hoping for a prompt reply.
Annette
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Glacier

Hi. I am planning on booking a cruise that includes Jamaica in early August. I plan on getting off the boat in Jamaica and staying there for a couple of weeks, so you would have the room to yourself on the way back to port. I'm a 49 year old male..very responsible & trustworthy, in great physical condition and enjoy a wide range of activities. I'm just finishing up a Peace Corps assignment in Belize and plan on flying to a nearby port (likely Miami area) to catch a cruise to Jamaica. You may want to read the message I just posted today about me and my plans. Have fun, Mark
Old September 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Sharon Donnelly

Hi Lisa,
I'm looking for a cabin mate for a cruise to Panama March 14th or 24th on the Coral Princess. I'm a single white female, 48, and can't seem to find a friend that wants to go either. My folks are going as well but I would rather not room with them if I can avoid it. I haven't yet booked but would prefer a balcony room (with a coupon from Princess, it's approx. $1500.) I'm a non smoker, lite to moderate drinker (on cruises) and adventurous. Would like someone who likes to snorkel or hike on active shore excursions but thats not important if you're not interested. My folks are down to earth and fun to be with (they get along with anyone) and I'm sure you'd like their company. Let me know what you think. You can email me at Shay6380@comcast.net.
Sharon Donnelly
Old September 9th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Future Travelling Companion Wanted

JANE B> Saw you were looking to do Tah. Princess. Any interest in a female share for a group cruise 8/15/06? I am in your age bracket conservative, former midwesterner who has cruised extensively. Good pricing, dry season. I had wanted to stay on Moorea also. Bali Hi sounded like fun. Hope this finds you.Cruiser Kathy.
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Beginner

Hi,

I'm a 53 year old female whose planning the cruise of a lifetime and would prefer not to take it solo.....

Lyrica Ft.Laud to Europe 17 days May 3.

Then 10 days in Europe ending in Southhampton eng. to catch the Queen Mary 2 back to N.Y. on May 29.

Probably way too much for many people....how bout you?
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Beginner

hi lisa, my name is roxanne. i have an add i just put on the board, subject is balcony cabin. posted on sept. 13. if interested post me a reply.
Old January 26th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Greetings from Downunder,

You have mentioned a cruise sometime via the Panama Canal.

Have you finalised your travel plans yet? If not, would you consider the following cruise:-
Celebrity Summit ex Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles via Panama Canal departing Nov 25 2006. around $1500

If you're mildly interested then lets talk.

Regards,

Tony

My contact details:
email ........... numten@tpg.com.au
Skype.......id numten
Yahoo.......id davidzik
Old January 27th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Beginner

I' also in Michigan, a bit more south - 1 1/2 to airport. I'm a 61 retired professional and Mother of four, now adult, children. I also enjoy cruising but can not always find another friend interested in the same. I used to own a horse farm and share your love arbians but no longer ride. I am currently crusing in Feb - Pamana. It started out with three; one person just cancelled and the other is currently ill. I may be traveling alone to Pamana - it is a 12 day canal cruise. I cruise every winter; need a little sun and thaw!
Old July 21st, 2006, 05:19 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to sweetstuff1963
Default need cruisemate for sep cruise

lisa,
hi,my name is kim and i am planning on going on a cruise in september,i am looking for someone to split the costs and be a travel buddy,hopefully we can become great friends out of this and plan future cruises together.i am planning on leaving on my cruise on the 9th of sep and comming back on the 16th.wre would be vaboard the triumph,if interested email me or call me at 763-535-3636
thanks kim 8)
Old July 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Beginner

Hi Lisa,
I live in Ft Lauderdale and want to go on a Caribbean cruise in Aug 06. I am a very young 50. I am an interline employee and get great rates but my friends keep procrastinating. I am single with 0 kids and need to get away and relax. Let me know if you are interested.
Wendy