Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM
belle

Default cabinmate

hi im a 31 y/0 asian female. so stressed out with my job as a nurse and im planning to go on a cruise soon, for the first time so im looking for a cabinmate to split the cost. i'm fr los angeles so i wld prefer cruises that leave fr los angeles or long beach. any destination is ok. pic available upon request. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2005, 03:19 AM
BrendaS.

Default Re: cabinmate

Hi Belle, I answered your reply to my post and now I see you have this one. I don't want to post twice, so please go look at my reply to you.

Cheers,

Brenda
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:15 PM
Nona

Default Re: cabinmate

I maybe too old for your cruise.

I am looking for a roommate for New Amsterdam from San Diego to Hawaii and return on 12-22-05-1-06-06.

I have early dinning and at a reasonable rate.

My roommate's granddaughter is returning from Switzerland School of Business/Finance. She is bringing her intended, whom is a doctor, for Grandmother's approval at Christmas. So, I lost a roommate.

My brother's daughter has a son in Honolulu. He is going to show us around. I have a military pass for base and PX

I graduated from U. of Illinois.

Nona
Old October 6th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Beginner

Default Thinking About Mexican Riviera Out of San Diego in November

11-day leaving 10/31 or 11/21 of any potential interest? 49 y/o SWM, straight, Jeff, jeffkindschuh@yahoo.com
Old October 6th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Beginner

Default november NY-caribbean/bermuda

new york - caribbean in november. need roommate. 30 swm.
Old November 8th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to AndrewNesbitt

Hi, im a 22yr old single white male, love to have fun, looking for some cool people to meet and hang out with.. what would the costs be for a cruise like this?? hit me back, love to see a pic too! my email is scab77@hotmail.com
Old January 3rd, 2006, 09:46 PM
Beginner

Default celebrity crusie

I am a swf 25years old, also a nurse. I am interested in crusing, more specifically feb'06 on celebrity. Panama canal, aruba. 10 days, cost around 900$ each. It leaves out of ft. lauderdale ,FL. email me if you are interested. issy07@hotmail.com
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Passenger

Have you found anyone yet? I'm 35, female, wanting to go to Mexican Riveria cruise end of Feb or beginning of March. I too am stressed out from work and need some responsibility free time. I've been on one cruise before about 5-6 years ago...I loved it! What are your interests?
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Beginner

Hi,

I'm looking to cruise to Mexico at the end of March. I'm a 29 y.o caucasian female.

Stacie
Old March 6th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Beginner

Hi, I'm looking to go on a cruise to the S Caribbean leaving Mar 12 - 19. I'm a 36 yrs old f looking to share a cabin and hopefully hit if off and possibly hang out & go on excursions. I'm easy going and a non-smoker looking for the same. Just looking to have an enjoyable cruise and hopefully meet some nice people along the way. Any ?'s, let me know.
Old March 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Beginner

Default Interested to Cruise along with you

Hi,

I am a 30/yo Male interested in a cruise companion like you. If you want a picture and still interested in a companion, let's share our pictures and start together the process to get the fare we consider interesting. write me back: maker77777@hotmail.com
Old March 20th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Beginner

I have a cruise whose ultimate destination is SF. But it leaves from Miami with stops in Aruba, Panama via Panama Canal, Costa Rica, 3 ports in Mexico, including Accupulco ending in SF. And all this with 7 days at sea in addition to port time. 14 day cruise. $1600. Write to me if interested.
Old April 2nd, 2006, 04:04 AM
Passenger

Hi. I'm an over 30 female but I still like to have fun. Would like a female roomate or a guy that would understand this is definitely NOT for romance. I have two trips I need a roomate for. I'm in L A. First is the Cannes Film Festival in France May 22 to May 28. I have a condo and a tour with access to the film markets. The second is I want to go on the Norwegian Jewel 7 night Caribbean cruise on Nov. 12 from Miami. My best friend is a travel agent and she gets good deals. It's only 647 for double occupancy (but TWICE that for single so please let me know if you'd like to split costs.
Old April 8th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Passenger

Default Roommate

So Belle, what do you think? I need a roomate for Norwegian Jewel going to the Caribbean November 12. Great price of only 650 for 8 days and 7 nights. Email is sandradh@verizon.net.
Old July 20th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to sweetstuff1963
Default SEPTEMBER CRUISE

BELLE
WOULD YOU CONSIDER CRUISING IN SEP OUT OF MIAMI FLORIDA
FOR A SEVEN DAY CRUISE ABOARD THE TRUIUMPH?
SWEETSTUFF
Old July 21st, 2006, 01:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Belle,
I'm looking for a cruise mate for Dec. time frame. I live in the San Jose area, so an LA cruise would be ok with me. I'm 38 and also stressed out from work and going to school. Need some R & R. If you're interested, let me know.