Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Love2Travel

Default Oct 23 2005 Eastern Caribbean

I've booked my first cruise with Royal Caribbean as a new part time travel agent. In the future I'll be able to get great discounts with the cruiseline but have to start somewhere. I need a vacation but require a cruisemate to avoid the single supplement. I'm a 30yo single straight woman who's looking to sail with other women 25-40 years old. I hope to stay out late almost every night so it's best if I room with others who have similar habits. I am a social drinker - being drunk is not my idea of "fun" so I'm not eager to room with anyone that associates the word "vacation" with getting drunk. Sane, clean, drug-free, honest, non-smoking individuals only.

I've booked the 7 day Oct 23 2005 Eastern sailing (Puerto Rico - St. Thomas - St. Maartin - Bahamas) and have secured a large Family Oceanview room with queen bed (convertible), sofabed and two bunk beds that are tucked away. You pay $980.50. Leave your email addy with age and I'll get back to you ASAP. As we are very close to sailing no refunds will be allowed so you must purchase travel insurance ($25-$45) to protect yourself against any emergencies that may come up..
Sponsored Links