Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2006, 04:49 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass
Default Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic June 9th

Anybody interested in sharing a cabin with a young guy for a transatlantic cruise in June? I'm very flexible. It's $1249 per person.
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Passenger

I'd also be willing to take a freighter for about $200 less.
Old February 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Beginner

Default QM2 transatlantic

I just saw your QM2 suggestion after I already emailed you about the Celebrity April 28, 2006 cruise. I'm flexible too. June is OK and the QM2 is glamourous but the $1200 price is a little too high for me. It's almost 2x the price of the Celebrity, although I would pay more for the QM2. Would you be interestd in a cheaper cabin on the QM2? or would you be interested in the Celebrity at $650 each?
You know, I saw another ship from New York to Oslo and Copenhagen for about $1200. I could try to find the info again, if you are interested.
Michael
Old February 23rd, 2006, 02:22 PM
Passenger

Default Date Change

I am now looking to take this cruise in late July, Early August since my summer schedule changed. Since this cruise is $1399 instead of $1250, I will likely only take it if I can find a 2nd and 3rd cabin mate.
Old February 25th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Passenger

Default Update

Thanks for all the responses to this post!

I'd like to let anybody else who is interested know that my plans have become a bit fuzzy and not to count on me for this trip.

Feel free to continue to send responses/questions and I'll keep you all updated.

I'm definitely cruising transatlantic in August, but it might be on a freighter or a friend's yacht...depending on the availability and the extent to which I believe I can handle seasickness on a 37' boat.

Chris