Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to SOLSOEUR
Default ISO Female Cruiser to Tropical Destination

I'm 31 single social hetrosexual female who would like someone to share a cabin to cut costs. The destinations I'm considering are Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Jamaica and Bermuda leaving from Mobile or Florida Ports. I would like to go in late March 06 or early April 06. I am sightly flexible on dates. Please email if your are interested. I am also a non smoker and prefer a non smoker.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Beginner

Hi, I'm looking to go on the "Singles" cruise aboard the Destiny scheduled March 12 - 19th. I'm 36/f (everyone tells me I look younger) living in VA. I'm looking for someone to share a room to cut costs and to hopefully hit it off and hang out. I like snorkling, sight seeing, never been scuba diving, but up for it. I'm easy going and just want to have an enjoyable trip. Non-smoker, looking for same. This cruise goes to St Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, and Aruba, leaves out of San Juan. Any questions, just ask.
Old March 17th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Beginner

Hi!

Would you be interested in a Carnival cruise May 8-13 leaving out of Miami going to Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios? I would love to share a cabin and cut costs. It's running only $627 for an oceanview. I'm on a waiting list but they don't have any more roommates right now to share cabins.

I'm a SWF, 40, professional, enjoy lots of activities, non-smoker, just like to have fun. I'm easy-going and probably won't be in the cabin very much!

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

K
Old April 1st, 2006, 01:32 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to bcrew122
Default Im looking for the same thing

27/m I am a travel agent I can get you a real good rate, I am looking to cruise in may. let me know if you are interested Brian
Old April 24th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to pburgh11

I wasn't sure if you were still looking for a cruisemate, I am but I am a guy. I didnt know if you were looking for a female only. Anyway most of my friends can't see to match my schedule so I decided to see who I could find on this site. If you are interested at all I can send you more info about myself. Anyway good luck either way!

Mike