Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default SPRING BREAK...03/08/07 - 03/26/07...C'MON, LET'S GO!

To Whom It May Concern;

Normally I am open to the duration of a cruise, in this particular instance however I will have a spring break… 03/06/2007 – 03/26/2007 and would like to book a cruise for that period if a cabin mate is available. I signed-up for a couple of classes at the local college; watercolors and digital graphics with an emphasis on advanced Photoshop and Illustrator.

I have posted a few requests; one is a cruise leaving on Holland America's Zaandam from San Diego on the March 6th for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii, returning to San Diego on the 21st ($1456), another is aboard the Island Princess 15 days from Los Angeles, March 12-27 ($1306). If these cruises are of interest to you please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Again, to reiterate, presently I am open to any cruise that will provide a hot and sunny climate.

I hope to hear from you concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise to stave off the Winter Blues!

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

PROFILE:

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler.

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Sponsored Links