Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 48M Smoker. Doesn't snore. Ready anytime, loves a good deal.

48 yr old Single Male Smoker. Available for the next few months to see how many buffets I can compare I can be available to take advantage of last minute discounts or schedule anything thru May 31st. (Weekend of April 29th I will be in Talladega, AL, but any other time is great).

I get past passenger discounts and upgrades on Carnival (4 times), Celebrity and Princess (1 ea). Speaking of which... I would NEVER go on the Caribbean Princess again, what a miserable, unhappy, inexperienced crew. Having a fantastic time on that ship was work... but I did it anyways I am located near the Port of Tampa, all Florida ports are convient... but would fly anywhere if the deal was good.

There are two 7 days cruises now for under $500 that I'd like to try and see either ship. 2/17 from Tampa on RCI Ledgend of the Seas.
ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sat Feb 17 Tampa, FL 5:00pm
Sun Feb 18 At Sea
Mon Feb 19 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 9:00am 5:00pm
Tue Feb 20 Costa Maya, Mexico 10:00am 6:00pm
Wed Feb 21 Belize City, Belize 7:00am 5:00pm
Thu Feb 22 Cozumel, Mexico 7:00am 11:00pm
Fri Feb 23 At Sea
Sat Feb 24 Tampa, FL 7:00am

and also on 3/17 from Miami on RCI Navigator of the Seas
ITINERARY

Sat Mar 17 Miami, FL 5:00pm
Sun Mar 18 At Sea
Mon Mar 19 Labadee, Haiti 8:00am 4:00pm
Tue Mar 20 Ocho Rios, Jamaica 9:00am 5:00pm
Wed Mar 21 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 8:00am 4:00pm
Thu Mar 22 Cozumel, Mexico 10:00am 7:00pm
Fri Mar 23 At Sea
Sat Mar 24 Miami, FL 7:00am

I get great discounts and upgrades on Carnival. If your flexible Carnival has great 1-day sales every two weeks on unbooked sailings within 30 days.

Looking for a female that enjoys going new places, meeting new people, eating too much, duty free shopping, great shows, great music, losing at bingo, and sunsets at sea. I didn't say dancing because I've only danced 4 times... all at Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel, and so far I'm too shy to go to the dance classes onboard

If interested I am LeadfootDave@aol.com or DaveCisme on yahoo IM.

Besides being fun to do stuff with I can provide ground transportation and help make our vacation completely enjoyable from the first minute until the last. Leave all your worries and stress far behind... let's go float a boat.
Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Mate...Let's Go!

March 17 - 24... Let's Go!

Joseph
Old February 10th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the reply but I see you already have something sailing with Steven those dates. You sure do have alot of irons in the fire.

If your interested in backing into a singles cruise sometime let me know. We can get in on it for about half price if we find our own cruisemate. It looks like your going to be rushing between ports go board, but drop a line if interested in squeezing in another between trips.

I did try one singles cruise. It was fun and interesting to watch, but those that had the best time met prior in the singles site chatroom and message boards. I actually was apopted by two nice Canadian ladies from the dinner table not part of the group, and we had more fun than anyone.

Hope you have a blast on your trips. How can ya not? If I see something that looks like a good fishing trip I may hit you up and see if your interested. I'm hoping to find someone that will appreciate being met at the airport and making it a completely stress free and enjoyable experience. After all, that's why were here. If we didn't think a companion to dinner and the shows was an enjoyable additon to a cruise we'd all just go alone

Dave
Old February 10th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default CABIMATE: Reply from Connecticut

Hi Dave,

Things aren't looking so good... haven't heard from Steven but it appears the cruise is sold out. I also had a possible cruise with Chuck but the price almost doubled over night and I can't justify the jump.

If you still need a cruise mate, please e-mail me at usn_veteran@yahoo.com or even better you can call me direct at 860-647-8716. I will be home for the remainder of the day.

Thank you for the consideration,

Joseph
Old February 20th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Passenger

This one sounds fantastic!
Sat Mar 17 Miami, FL 5:00pm
Sun Mar 18 At Sea
Mon Mar 19 Labadee, Haiti 8:00am 4:00pm
Tue Mar 20 Ocho Rios, Jamaica 9:00am 5:00pm
Wed Mar 21 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 8:00am 4:00pm
Thu Mar 22 Cozumel, Mexico 10:00am 7:00pm
Fri Mar 23 At Sea
Sat Mar 24 Miami, FL 7:00am

I am 46 y male have live in girl friend who cant get away from her work. I do like that crusie let me know I'll have to fly in from NY.

martynagy@msn.com