Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Passenger

Default Carnival Destiny Southern Caribbean Cruise 12/16/07

Hello,
Is anyone interested in sharing an inside cabin on the Carnival Destiny departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico on 12/16/07? The itinerary is incredible, and this would be my first cruise, but the single supplement fees are very painful.

The ports of call are St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, and Antigua.

A bit about me: I'm a 26 year old straight male, living and working in San Diego, CA. I'm all about seeing the world and enjoying new cultural experiences. I definitely like to party, and I enjoy fitness and live music. As far as traveling goes I like to make the most of my time in new places and see and explore as much as possible (that doesn't mean you have to be the same way, though). I do have my off days where I can be lazy and lounge at the beach/pool all day, too!
Sponsored Links