Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default RCCL Serenade 12-8-07, possible fun partner not cabinmate

Hi. I'm single, and I'm sailing single occupancy w balcony, on the Serenade Dec. 8, '07. Wondering if anyone else would like to hook up now and then for possible excursion(s) together (we could share a rhino!), and/or dining, conversation, drinking or other fun. Male or female. Not for the whole trip, just when we choose to. Some of the time I'll be getting spa goodies, or just doin' my own thing.

ME: swm, mid-50s, 6'3", over-educated, non-smoker. I like culture, the ocean, snorkeling, walking around, seeing the sights, action excursions. Adventurous, but not a 'party animal'; like fine dining, good wine, good conversation ... and like to have fun on cruises. Dry sense of humor. Very easy going and easy to get along with, provided you are too. Sorry, but no tolerance for adults who talk like adolescents. Not bad to look at.

Can't Forget
X Summit-Infinity / Sapphire Princess / Carnival Elation-Splendor-Pride / RCI Serenade-Voyager-Radiance / NCL Pride of Aloha
Sponsored Links