Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Passenger

Default Cabin mate QM2 August 2008

Hallo looking for a cabin mate on QM2 translantic westbound in august 2008. Prefferably with balcony cabin ( the partially blocked view balconys are fine and not too expensive)
Penny
Sponsored Links
Old November 23rd, 2007, 03:08 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to colc1

Hi there penelope,

I was looking to do this cruise next year myself but in April if that was any use to you? I also am on a tight budget so was looking at the cheapest rooms which I am sure would still be fantastic going on what I have heard about cruising.

I am a mature 30 year old male and if you want any more info just pm me or reply and I'll pm you,

thanks
Old April 9th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to irina
Default which date?

Hello,
I am looking for a cabin mate for QM2 for august as well. The destination is transatlantic westbound on Aug. 13. Did you find a cabin mate yet?
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to funfunfun

Hi my name is Tara I'm a 33 year old female I'm looking to go to New York in August or September 2008 I'm clean, neat, and just looking to meet a friend and have fun on the cruise, I'll hardly be in the cabin, because I like the shows and entertainment the cruise has to offer my email address is leviballoon@aol.com have you booked the cruise already if you did at what price.