CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruisemate wanted for 14 day S. American cruise on 12/9/07 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/339599-cruisemate-wanted-14-day-s-american-cruise-12-9-07-a.html)

thediamond1 September 10th, 2007 11:15 PM

Cruisemate wanted for 14 day S. American cruise on 12/9/07

Greetings!

I am a 51 yr old single female looking for a cruisemate for a 14 day cruise on Dec. 9, 2007. This is a NCL cruise cruising from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago, Chile. I want to go earlier to visit in Buenos Aires and stay afterwards to visit in Santiago, the surrounding sites and the wineries. I'm easy going, fun to be with, a night person, and looking to get an outside cabin to share (a little less than $1,000/person).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
thediamond1

fl_tpa_1956male September 11th, 2007 03:03 PM

I have been looking for years for the cruise that goes in that area to the peninsula of Antarctica. Princess line now has a cruise that leaves and returns to Buenos Aires. In checking air fare, that seemed to make the most sense. I had a reservation on the Holland America cruise that went from Rio to Santiago. But could never get a good airfare rate.

Let me know if you would be interested in an antarctica cruise. I am not much of a party person, I don't smoke or drink much. I know, what a drag a roommate who doesn't party. I would like to find a respectful roommate. I am not looking for romance. My e-mail is fl_tpa_1956swm@yahoo.com.

donbell1 September 13th, 2007 12:32 AM

I too have been looking at a South America cruise. Please take a look at Celebrity Infinity on Dec. 9. This is a 13 night cruise fron Buenos Aires to Valparaiso. The following prices include AIR from Miami & transportation from airport to ship then transportation from ship to airport. The prices are: I/O/B 1944/2193/2493 per person total. Check to see if you may be able to do better by booking air on our own.

Let me know

DB

quahog03 September 13th, 2007 08:07 AM

south america cruise

Hi sixty y/o man from RI n/s no drugs.
We might see if 3 of us could share a cabin. Sometime it could be more fun and less $$.
I've been on the Infinity,very nice ship.
Please email here or quahog03@aol.com or call me at 401 683 8485
Edward Klek

goodfield October 4th, 2007 12:10 PM

Would you consider the same cruise in Mar 08 ? See message board under Goodfield. Would appreciate a yes or no reply.

Gaby October 6th, 2007 07:53 PM

14-day South American cruise on Norwegian Dream

If this is the cruise you are writing about, I just got a quote for this cruise today. If you are still looking for a cruise mate, please send me a message.

Gaby