Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Caribbean

Single, mature female would like to share a cabin on a Princess cruise. Prefer to Embark in New york, San Juan or Florida. Late summer and fall sailings are O.K [/b]
Sponsored Links
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

hello, there is a 14 day cruise on grand princess out if lauderdale dec. 19th. would this interest you? i was on sea princess last year-14 day to trinidad and loved it. i am divorced, 70 years old, straight and have cruised 30 times and never had a bad cruise. john
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to seagypsy360

Hi, I'm an experienced cruiser (about 25). I've done about 10 cruises on Princess..my favorite ships. Would you be interested in doing the Caribbean Princess out of San Juan next March?
Lisa
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM
Familiar Face

hello, i received your message. i live in ft myers,fl. so flying to san juan seems to be only an added cost. the emeral princess has a 10 day out of ft lauderdale which sounds interesting. have you been to dominica? i found it to be a true topical rain forest and wonderfully primitive. caribbean princess has a 7 day out of lauderdale. do either of these appeal to you? with regards, john
Old June 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to seagypsy360

I'm a single mature easy going female who loves sailing on Princess. Would you be interested in a cruise next March out of San Juan or Ft. Lauderdale?
Lisa
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Familiar Face

hello, i am a 74 year old straight male who loves to cruise, been on 30. i live in south florida. a march cruise sounds interesting, the emerald princess sails out of lauderdale march 10th. the 5 star crown princess goes out on nov. 2nd 2008, which looks good. please let me know if either of these are of interest to you. john
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Beginner

I'm also a single, mature female, non-smoker and fairly easy to get along with. I spend most of my time in Costa Rica, so cruises out of Fort Lauderdale or Florida are the easiest for me. When I'm not in Costa Rica, I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I love cruising anywhere!

Linda
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Familiar Face

hello again, i got your message. i could not tell if this was a yes or no to my question as to my qualifications as a travel companion. i mentioned a 10 day cruise out of lauderdale march 10th on emerald princess. i would also be interested in the 14 day cruise on the maasdam nov.7th 2008. what type cabin do you usually book? what is your favorite cruise line? do you consider yourself an easy going, relaxed person. i have traveled with three ladies over the past decade and had no problems at all. hope to hear from you, john
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Familiar Face

hello, i believe i sent you a previous e mail. i am 74, in good health and love to cruise, been on 30. i was on sea princess last year and loved it. the new ruby princess goes out on nov. 8th and the new emerald princess goes out on march 10th. hope to hear from you. john
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Passenger

I live on LI, NY and would like to find a cruisemate leaving from NY or NJ, any Princess cruise would be wonderful.