Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Beginner

Default Scandanavia/Russia - Australia/New Zealand 2009

Looking for a cabin mate. 60 year old female. Are you laid back, casual, friendly, looking for someone to share a great cruise? Straight, looking for a friend only.
Sponsored Links
Old June 4th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Beginner

Hi,
I am a friendly, 59 year old, non-smoking, straight woman. I am interested in cruising Scandanavia/Russia and I am interested in Austrialia and New Zealand although I was thinking of a land trip but I would be interested in the details of a cruise there.

I enjoy the arts, the outdoors and of course traveling. I live in CT and have traveled to China, Ireland, a few cruises as well as city tours in the US in the past few years. I also traveled when I was young, including a six week tour of western Europe. My friends are either not into traveling or do not have the finances to do so.

If it sounds like we might make good cabin mates please write back so we can get to know a little more about each other.
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Familiar Face

I am from oz and the right age. Looking for a cruise, they are really cheap down here this summer as low as $745 for 12 days.
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Beginner

The inexpensive cruise in Australia sounds nice but I will have to pass.

I am not available to go anywhere for the rest of the year. I am helping my daughter for a week plus and then I have a 17 day trip to Peru. After that I only have a few days of vacation left this year
Old August 18th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Default CRUISE MATE NEEDED

Hi:

I am in your age range, single, female, straight and love to cruise.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Would love to do the Scandinavian-Russia itinerary. I also want to do Rio RT on Oceania end of this year or beginning of next year. Sounds great.

I am going to book RT San Francisco to Mexican Riviera for 11 days this yaar as a relaxing getaway on NCL's new ship.....

Marilyn My email address is singletrader@aol.com
Old October 26th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Beginner

Yes. Do you have some definite dates in mind? My email is:cempcb@hotmail.com. I'm also in Florida. Hope to hear from you. What's your handicap? VR< Charles