Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to qluv2scubadive
Default NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Hello Fellow Travelers!

I am a 45 yr. old single female who loves to travel. I am looking for a person who can share the expenses on trips in the future. Male or Female-No strings attached. Paying double occupancy puts a BIG kink in my happiness! lol
I travel frequently and really want to revisit Egypt, Turkey,Italy and Middle East. I REALLY want to go back next summer. However, first up-New Years! I don't care where we go...as long as it is not too expensive-I am open from Dec 26th to Jan 4th.

I also LOVE to Scuba Dive...
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Greetings from Texas:

Sound like some common interest in geography to visit and I'm all about travel, ships, and diving. Just back today from teaching snorkeling with 11 scouts over at San Solomon Spring in West Texas (Balmorhea State Park).

I'm scheduled for 2 cruises this year - a 3 day in October and a 16 day in November but may have to pass on the November cruise due to scouting committments. Might have free time late this year if I don't cruise November.

BTW, how's your time October 15-18? HAL Eurodam to HMC and the Bahamas. Snorkel at HMC to check the reef balls and dive the Bahamas?

New Years - hmmm...cold weather in Florida brings in the manatees and there might be some deals in Cozumel?

What part of California are you in? Cold or warm water diver? What skill level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qluv2scubadive

Hello Fellow Travelers!

I am a 45 yr. old single female who loves to travel. I am looking for a person who can share the expenses on trips in the future. Male or Female-No strings attached. Paying double occupancy puts a BIG kink in my happiness! lol
I travel frequently and really want to revisit Egypt, Turkey,Italy and Middle East. I REALLY want to go back next summer. However, first up-New Years! I don't care where we go...as long as it is not too expensive-I am open from Dec 26th to Jan 4th.

Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old July 5th, 2008, 10:05 PM
First Mate

Default Re: NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qluv2scubadive

Hello Fellow Travelers!

If you want to save $$, avoid summer and holidays period. Try traveling during off-peak season when kids return to school.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Passenger

Going to Tahiti nov-Dec 2008 on a couple of 10 days to the cook islands.
Maybe one of those 10 day trips to the best water in the world would intice you to contact me. I live in San Diego, in my 50-'s, retired RN,
have done this cruise a dozen times in the past 5 years and love it.
I am an excellant swimmer and do under water photography.
email me: cyninuc@yahoo.com
Old September 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM
Beginner

Hi, I am a 44 yr old straight married female who loves to travel, husband is more of a homebody and a little boring. I love to snorkle but haven't tried scuba. I've cruised twice on RCI and am looking for a group of traveling friends. I am a professional and work hard, but I really enjoy vacations. I like to go shopping, read and relax, meet new people, dance and drink, and enjoy the shows and games on all the cruises, and did I say shopping!! I'm traveling to Phoenix in a few weeks for work and extended vacation days. I live in the midwest so I'll being flying to the ports. I've traveled to many places in the states and Canada and Mexico, but your past travels sound great. I'd love to return to Hawaii but I do want to plan a European vacation in a few years. I'm not open for this New Year's vacation, but would enjoy future travels.