Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Beginner

Default looking for a fun female to share cruise with

hello my name is michael and i will be cruising on march-21-march-28 -09 on liberty of the seas. i will leaving miami however i will be in miami 2 day prior to sail,for good times in the south beach.and staying 2 days after.im a 51 year young mullato gentleman,fun loving,single,and just want to have a really good time.cruise is paid for and would like to get to know you before then ...anyone interested drop me a line..take care..Michael
p.s. trip is free to the right female..just get to port in miami..Michael
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Beginner

Default I'm "still" a "cruise" virgin!:

Hi Michael, [I didn't seem quite right somehow to remove this reply because apparently a few readers are actually enjoying reading it. But I did want to let you know that I've now edited out the part where I've given you my other email address... It appears you have a newly formed fan club that's praising your selection!]

It's true. I am a cruise virgin because this would be my "first" trip. I've always flown when traveling outside of my immediate area and hadn't seriously thought about taking a cruise before until recently, but when I began to research the costs, I was disturbed how one person basically has to pay for double occupancy. I don't mind paying for myself ever but to me, this system does not seem very fair. So of course, I have not been successful changing the system (duh) as it stands, so I found my way to this website and now I've come across your message. Let's just say, I'm very open to what you are offering.

It's not the money, I could afford to go solo or could just find someone to share the costs of a cruise with me with no problem, but you sound interesting and this "offer" has definitely gotten my curiosity peeked to the possibilities and other fun activities that could be enjoyed along with the cruise port sites and the beautiful open waters with being invited by a man to join him, to share his cruise, and to share his cabin with him....hmmm :)

Perhaps I have your attention now and you also can tell that I'm not shy plus have an adult sense of humor. I'm 49, single, sane, and currently live and work in Northern Arizona (would easily be able to get myself to the port on time). I'm a teacher during the day and an extremely "fun" female during my personal and private time. I noticed the dates of the cruise and it just so happens that would be when I'm on my spring break. Very cool for me and possibly very cool for you.

So Michael, if you'd like to continue this conversation, or would want for me to write a genuine, persuasive essay entitled, "I want to have a really good time too!" you are welcome to email me at my personal email address: "removed by author" :)

Yes, I realize that sounds a little bit naughty... yes I am. What if I'm a little elementary school teacher, that's not all that I am and I keep these two sides of my life completely separate from one another. I've read where you state you are 51 one years old. good. perfect. excellent! There's this weirdness going around about school teachers mixing it up with their students but absolutely a none-issue for me. I don't "play" with children, I teach children how to read.

I would be very comfortable and delighted to get to know you more than before and I will check back on here occasionally to see if you've posted a response on this site. Hopefully (because it would be so much better) I'll receive a response from you in my "inbox" on excite.com.

Thank you in advance for your consideration as a candidate to join you on your cruise.
Marianne
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Mike, you are about to become one lucky man!
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Beginner

M:

I am a 48 year old white female...getting a nasty divorce. I like what you said and would like to meet you to see if we have any chemistry. You may also email me at FloridaMermaid71@aol.com.

R