Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Passenger

Default January or February 2009?

I'm looking for someone to cruise Jan or Feb 2009 so I don't have to pay for the single supplement. I'm pretty flexible but would prefer a 7 day cruise, inside or ocean view room and would prefer Carnival since I'm a platinum member. I'm a 63 year young female. Non smoker, social drinker.
Sponsored Links
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Familiar Face

I would love to join you, but prefer RCCL, do not care too much for Carnival, but would go with you, if you wish. I am laid back, I think, have been on 52 cruises, not nearly enough, I could live on a ship.

David
Old August 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Passenger

David,

Thanks for responding, and sorry for my delayed answer. I guess when I posted, I hadn't thought about a male cruise companion, and I'm not sure I would feel comfortable (a little old fashioned, I guess).

MaryLou
Old September 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Passenger

I am thinking of a Panama cruise on the Mercury 1/3/09 from San Diego and would like to find a cabinmate to share the cost.

I am not sure if I have previoiusly sent you a reply or not but I am a SWF 60ish and active and independent.

Peggy
Old October 21st, 2008, 02:51 PM
Passenger

Default Seeking Cabinmate

I am a 74 year old adventurer seeking a cabinmate from Lauderdale to Long Beach via Canal. Leave 1/5 and arrive l/l9. If interested call me at 352-378-8353. Married.
Old November 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to cash

can a retired 61 yr old interest you in a jan 17 NCL eastern caribbean cruise...i like the route and i have never cruised norweigean before...me...no smoke but drink a vodka now and again...like to dance and in pretty good shape...play lots of golf...live in arizona...if interested you can contact me email at....airattack1559@yahoo.com
i am also a carnival platium member and would consider them also but didnt see any route that i liked...maybe u have some....but i am pretty stuck on the dates....jan 15th to 25th i am free....due to prior things going on.....let me know...jim
Old November 1st, 2008, 04:36 PM
Passenger

Default Cannot Make Jan. l7

Dear Jim, Bob Lambert here. I leave on 5 Jan. for a Panama crossing. My world cruise starts on January l9th, so I cannot cruise with you. Some other time as I am addicted, alas. 352-378-8353
Old November 2nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for someone who would like to cruise the South American Itinerary Feb. 17 on the Carnival Splendor, departure from Argentina and disembark in Chile. This is a 14 day cruise. You would have the cabin completely to yourself....I am in need of a boarding pass! I also am a Platinum card holder, I am a 53 year old female.
Old December 6th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Passenger

I would like to go on the Carnival Conquest Feb 1 2009
I have a friend on board so I will be sleeping in their cabin.
I am female non smoker, 45 and very pleasant.
If you are interested email me at hollywoodjeanne@aol.com
Thanks!
Old December 6th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Anyone interested in the 14 day Carnival Splendor that sails Feb. 16 Argentina to Chile, around the horn?