Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Beginner

Default Female cabinmate early Jan Charleston or Florida depart

30 yr old Female n/s and social drinker who wants to have fun and relaxation. I'm looking for female (any age) to help split the bill but I'm not against doing some things together. I'm looking to travel the first half of Jan 09 and willing to depart from Florida or Charleston, SC and go to Caribbean for 5-7 days. Prefer Norwegian Cruise Line but willing to go on one of the others.
I also have a post yesterday wanting to go to Caribbean from NYC at same time. I prefer that option but Florida and SC are reasonable too.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Familiar Face

Default hi dear, i am looking for a cabin share for the river cruise

please help me: how to post an ad, I tried, ending up I sent a email to my own inbox, I click here there, could not find a way to put a post out like what you did.

thanks

diane
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to janiellegray

I'm a 28 year old female travel agent. Single and in a relationship, N/S, occasional social drinker or wine with dinner kinda gal. I live in florida and was looking at the Pearl or Jewel 9d in Jan/Feb. out of MIA. Looking to complete a cruise certificate and relax. I'm not looking to do much night life, mostly shore excursions and dinning. I don't snore, dinning together would be nice and maybe a shore excursion or two together, but would still like some time to myself too. Let me know!
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Beginner

The 2nd or 9th of January on the Pearl or Jan 9th on the Jewel both are good for me. I like the 9 day itinerary of the Jewel better.
I recently went back to college to finish my degree so I have to be back in time for the Spring semester. Don't worry about finances (being in school) I had a fire a year ago and I saved some of the insurance money (renter's insurance is soooo worth it!) for a nice trip.
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Beginner

Default how to post.....

Click on the "new topic" button and then fill out the form (it will look just like the reply form and then click submit. You can also edit after you post (if you are signed in) which is nice if you forgot something. When you view your own posts there will be an edit button.
I hope I was helpful.
Old September 20th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Beginner

I am looking to cruise by myself - I was thinking about a singles cruise and am just starting to check it out. I saw your post and didn't know exactly how "split the costs" would work for a cruise but I'm in to saving money. I also want to go the Carribean route and haven't decided on a date. I'm a 48 year young single woman from Texas and would be willing to depart from wherever-like I said, I'm just starting to look into a cruise. Let me know what you mean by the cost-would that just be splitting cabin costs or what? Thanks!
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:59 PM
Beginner

Default New too....

I've been on two cruises before. One with my family years ago and the other with my senior class. So this is my first attempt at going single/solo.
I'm not sure how much you have found out yet but this is what I have found out: If you book a cruise by yourself you pay at least 2xs the amount than if you are traveling with someone else. So getting a roomate is a big plus. I'm not quite sure how to do the money thing. I did not do much research yet on how others do it. It seems that some people have already gotten the room and are trying to get someone to go in with them. It seems to me better to wait to get the ticket unless you only can go at that time. We can work out those details later if we decide to do this with.
If you go to www.ncl.com (Norwegian Cruise Line site) you can look up Caribbean cruises there (especially on the Jewel, the Gem or the Pearl). I am interrested in 7-10 cruise. I am most interested in the one leaving NYC in early Jan 09 it is about 200-400 more than the ones leaving florida but it saves me the money and hassle of flying to Florida (I'm from upstate NY). That options probably won't interrest you because it costs more and you got to fly anyway. I have to go in early-mid Jan 09 because of school. I am in my last year of (finally) getting my BA degree. I have the funds though because I have some of the insurance money from my house fire a year ago saved.
Let me know if any of this may work for you!