Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Beginner

Default Antartic cruise with Princess feb 14th from Bueno Aires

I am looking for a cabin mate (male or female) for the Antartic cruise with Princess feb 14th from Bueno Aires for 16 days. At 900$ base price I think it is quite a deal for such a dream destination!

Please contact me if you are seriously interested by this trip too...

Pierre-Luc
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2009, 03:54 AM
Familiar Face

I just posted my request for a companion to cruise around the tip of South America. I had not thought about the Antarctic, but why not?

I'll check the itinerary, but perhaps you can be more precise with the costs, etc?

Thanks.. we can chat offline.
Old January 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Beginner

Hi there,

If you check on vacationstogo.com with a search for antartica you will find it priced at 905$ per person. It is the same trip as you searched but with an extra travel of 4 days to the tip of Antartica. If think it is a great opportunity to see this frozen land at a low cost and maybe some wildlife. The february 14th departure is the last one before the austral winter. For me it is really a dream destination!

How have you done for the payment the last time you shared a cabin?

I look forward to see if you are interested...

Pierre-Luc