Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default CABIN MATE FOR NCL MAJESTY - CHARLESTON SC PORT -2009

51 yr female from Charlotte, NC interested in sailing on the Majesty in February 2009 to Bahamas. The cost is very low, below $500 for 7 days in the islands! Great bargain for winter getaway!!
I haven't cruised solo in the past and prefer not to stay alone. Not sure how many singles may be on this cruise.

Anyone already booked on this ship in Jan. or Feb. '09 & need a roommate or looking for someone to hang out with on the ship or excursions?
I have cruised on this ship and been to the bahamas in the past. I enjoy hanging out on Paradise Island beaches. 8)

I don't smoke, but enjoy wine!

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away!
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Beginner

Default Hello

Hey-I am also from Charlotte and was thinking about this cruise....how is Norwegian, and this ship in particular? I have only cruised Carnival in the past, and was thinking of something different. I was considering Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas, as they have a pretty good deal too, but of course with a departure from Charleston, no airfare costs needed. I am a 38 yo SWF....any info you could give me on your opinions of this ship would be appreciated. Thanks!