CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female looking for female roommate Apr/May 09 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/363200-female-looking-female-roommate-apr-may-09-a.html)

Esther09 April 7th, 2009 07:31 PM

Hi, my name is Esther.
Also a single, straight female non-smoker. Not a drinker or party animal.
Only looking to get away for the week of 5/24 to 5/31/09 on a cruise for singles called Carnival Legend.

Leaves Tampa, Florida to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan,Honduras.
Please let me know if you are interested.

readysetgo April 9th, 2009 01:30 AM

I am a non-smoking, light drinking 57 year old straight woman, looking to leave in May. My preference is Southern Caribbean from San Juan for 7 nights, leaving May 10th. I had considered a Mediterranean cruise, but there was a huge earthquake in Italy a couple of days ago, which killed a lot of people. Since there may be after shocks, I have decided to avoid that area. That's why I'm thinking of Southern Caribbean. The cruise I have in mind stops at a different island every day, so it should be quite interesting. Also, I'm a very young (in spirit and attitude) 57, but because of my age we'd be eligible for the senior discount on some ships.

Yoga1966 April 19th, 2016 10:10 PM

Love to go on my first cruise

Looking for an exciting cruise mate I don't drink or smoke

java41 April 21st, 2016 05:51 PM

How much does this trip cost?

stbarts April 21st, 2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by java41 (Post 1532832)
How much does this trip cost?

This thread is 7 years old!!!!!!!!rofl

Look at the posting date in the upper left hand corner.

traveler wanted April 21st, 2016 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=Esther09;1208859]Hi, my name is Esther.
Also a single, straight female non-smoker. Not a drinker or party animal.
Only looking to get away for the week of 5/24 to 5/31/09 on a cruise for singles called Carnival Legend.

Leaves Tampa, Florida to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan,Honduras.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi Ester I also am looking for someone to travel with I am single male 62yrs old I love cruising let me know if you want to cruise with me ok thanks tony

stbarts April 22nd, 2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveler wanted (Post 1532840)

Hi Ester I also am looking for someone to travel with I am single male 62yrs old I love cruising let me know if you want to cruise with me ok thanks tony

And he still continues to post!!!!!!!!! rofl

traveler wanted April 22nd, 2016 11:48 AM

Hi there Ester, I also am a 62 yr old single male. I do not drink or smoke either. I love to dance though if the music is good. I have been to most of these islands if not all of them. I would like to explore new places I haven't been before. I also need a cruise partner. Let me know ok thanks

stbarts April 22nd, 2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveler wanted (Post 1532866)
Hi there Ester, I also am a 62 yr old single male. I do not drink or smoke either. I love to dance though if the music is good. I have been to most of these islands if not all of them. I would like to explore new places I haven't been before. I also need a cruise partner. Let me know ok thanks

stbarts April 22nd, 2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveler wanted (Post 1532866)

traveler wanted:

Ester has not logged on to this board since
Last Activity: April 22nd, 2009 09:12 PM rofl

Why do you keep replying? :confused:

Dreux April 25th, 2016 09:26 PM

STBARTS--Get a life

Quote:

Originally Posted by stbarts (Post 1532882)
traveler wanted:

Ester has not logged on to this board since
Last Activity: April 22nd, 2009 09:12 PM rofl

Why do you keep replying? :confused:

Hey Stbarts,

You sound like a real PUKE! (or maybe you just have a real sick sense of humor:twisted:)!. Maybe it is time for you to get a life and stop chastising/making fun of people for replying to old posts on this site. You must lead a very unfulfilled life. I see that most all of your posts do nothing but make fun of people, how sad for you:-(. I can't imagine anyone desperate to want to meet you mush less travel or cruise with you, unless of course they are masochists!

traveler wanted May 2nd, 2016 12:35 PM

Hi there, I am a single male 62 yrs old, Do not have anyone to travel with anymore. I was thinking of going to Europe for 2 weeks or more. I need to get away. I am flexible with my dates and I would like a companion. I have on 15 cruises I do not drink or smoke either. I also love to dance as well. I am open to any suggestions you may have ok E mail me back thanks Anthony

stbarts May 2nd, 2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveler wanted (Post 1533195)
Hi there, I am a single male 62 yrs old, Do not have anyone to travel with anymore. I was thinking of going to Europe for 2 weeks or more. I need to get away. I am flexible with my dates and I would like a companion. I have on 15 cruises I do not drink or smoke either. I also love to dance as well. I am open to any suggestions you may have ok E mail me back thanks Anthony