Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Spectacular Fall Colors on New England Canadian Cruise 9/26

Would you like to travel together? I make friends easy and am flexible on any kind of arrangements. Just looking for another female to share an inside cabin. We can do some shopping and sightseeing together or separate, if you prefer. The Carnival Triumph has a "reduced again" price of only $529 and is a 7 day cruise, leaving from Manhattan. If you might consider going, please contact me. I am retired in my early fifties.
Sponsored Links
Old August 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Beginner

Hi AuGratin,
Would you consider Western Caribbean cruise on Carnival? The Valor leaves on September 13th and is a little less expensive.
Old August 4th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thank you so very much for your inquiry and invitation, I however have been on several similar cruises and would prefer to wait and find a cabin mate for a New England Canadian cruise. Best of Luck to you, TAHITI!
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

AuGratin,

would you consider the same cruise only one week later? It's September 19, same price.
Or very beginning of September? Triumph runs 5 days New England cruises.
I'm 46, SWF, non-smoker.
Old August 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I did some further checking Summer and I found out other obligations prevent me from sailing with you on your schedule. Thank you for your interest.
Old August 6th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Passenger

Please don't WASTE your time waiting for a BONAFIDE cruisemate. I have been watching this site for weeks. It's RIGGED! There's 1 person creating the MAJORITY of these posts under all different names and EMails, trying to persuade you into a tiny selection of cruises they have available thru their existing database of solo cruisers. If you are truly hoping to find a cabinmate ....... it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack thru this site. This 1 person keeps creating all these NEW fictitious members seeking a "CRUISE COMPANION" or posts a "NEW REPLY" enabling their "ADVERTISEMENT" to the hit the head of this thread, whereby increasing their chance of viewership, CAPTURING unsuspecting VICTIMS! Sorry to rain on your parade being so blunt, but it's disgusting what SCAMMERS will try and pull on the public. NEVER accept a lowball price when someone replies back to you, either. This SCAM might include RIPPING off your money too. I CLOSED out all my prior "POSTS" because I was SUSPICIOUS. Then, I did my homework and found out!! BE CAREFUL!!
Old August 7th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wow! Thank you for the alert Primadina. Nothing surprises me these days. I can certainly believe your claim since the internet lends itself to all kinds of unscrupulous practices. Fortunately, my friends have provided me with a few accredited cruise companion services, so I'm not just relying on this website. I sincerely appreciate your tip and will take precautions. Thank you.
Old August 9th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to newgirl49

Hi! I live in BC, Canada and dream of another cruise! Not sure if the East Coast one will work for me [it might, but my job situation is a bit up
in the air at this point...] I'm a young 59, married [husband is a stay-at-home type!], not a party type, love meeting people. In any case, please reply if you may be interested in other inexpensive cruises in the future - then we could stay in touch regarding the one this fall... Thanks, Maureen
Old August 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I appreciate the inquiry, but I have several trips already scheduled for the remainder of the Fall, Winter and Spring.
Old August 15th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I found my cabinmate. One of my girlfriends were able to get off from work and come along on this Canadian cruise.