CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/368770-cruise-europe-may-june-2010-a.html)

SuJoy October 15th, 2009 05:18 PM

Cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010

50+ female looking for a cabin mate for a Transalantic cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010. I am open to suggestions as to which cruise line and ports. My final destination is Germany, Switzerland, and Austria for three weeks after the cruise. I would also be willing to travel with someone for the remainder of my time in Europe.

gingie December 22nd, 2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuJoy (Post 1253836)
50+ female looking for a cabin mate for a Transalantic cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010. I am open to suggestions as to which cruise line and ports. My final destination is Germany, Switzerland, and Austria for three weeks after the cruise. I would also be willing to travel with someone for the remainder of my time in Europe.

Hi, I am planning on a transatlantic cruise on the Queen Mary 2 from New York to Hamburg. I know there is an April 29, 2010 sailing and also another one in May (not sure of the date). It is a 9 night cruise and costs $1,195 per person in double inside cabin. I am a non smoker, non drinker, but love to have a good time. I am a 60+ female.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
gingie

PeterFLA January 13th, 2010 01:53 PM

trans-atlantic cruise

Hello: I am 58 y.o., easy going, considerate and I am wondering if you would be interested in sailing on the Navigator of the Seas on Rccl from Miami to Rome on April 10. Once there, I would be spending the entire time in Italy and possibly Greece. Please email your response to me at plrharmony@live.com.
Thank You, Peter

PeterFLA January 14th, 2010 03:57 PM

transatlantic

Hello: Would you be willing to sail on the Navigator of the Seas on April 10 from Miami? This is my second reply to you. Please respond one way or the other as a courtesy to me; I would really appreciate it. Regards, Peter

PeterFLA January 14th, 2010 04:00 PM

p.s.

Please reply to me at plrharmony@live.com Thank you, Peter

Annaf January 15th, 2010 09:11 AM

Hello!

I'm taking a cruise from New York to Southampton, UK, on May 21st. It's the Cunard line, the Queen Mary 2. I need a cruise partner. I'm 38, married, but my husband can't come with me. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you.

Nayia

gaborfrank January 17th, 2010 12:47 AM

Transatlantic

Eastbound: Apr. 18, 14 days on Voyager Of The Seas, only $499
Westbound: Jun. 24, 7 days on brand new Epic, now $789

If interested, pls contact me (323) 620-0354

51 year-old male, spends only about 3-5 hours/night in cabin, practically always out of the cabin.

Gabor