Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Beginner

Default Companion wanted for a 5 night W. Caribbean cruise (Jan 10th from Miami)

A first time 27yo cruiser is looking to make it a great experience. Looking for a companion to share a cabin ($270/person) on a 5 night Western Caribbean (with a stop at Grand Cayman!) cruise departing on January 10th from Miami -Norwegian Dawn (Norwegian Cruise lines). I am an easy going, hard working young professional from Chicago. Looking for someone who is respectful and easy going. Letís have some time off from all the tensions in this busy world. Looking to meet new people and maybe make new friends.
(If you can get a better deal on a similar cruise on the same(similar) dates I will consider). Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Beginner

I might be interested on that ! im really looking for company in a cruise that departs from january 10th cause its when my vacation starts!

can you give me a link so i can look for the ship online?
Old November 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Beginner

Hey Elle,

Here is the link to the cruise that I am interested in. Let me know.

NCL Cruise Details

I am looking to depart from Miami. So if you find other cruises departing Jan 10th. let me know. Thanks.
Old November 21st, 2009, 11:47 PM
Passenger

I have been seeking real people on this site for a while. I would like to find a cabin mate to save the costs of going solo. If you would be interested, please drop me a note. I will be doing 5 in a row, 3 day then 4 day, on Royal Caribbean in January and early February. You will give your info directly to the cruise line, I will give you the booking number(s). David
Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
Beginner

I found the cruise! i was looking to depart from baltimore on the 10th. im gonna see if im gonna be able to afford the departure from miami! if you have any email i can contact you please , private message me! its more easy that way !