Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Beginner

Smile Roommate required for 11 night European/Mediterranean cruise departing January 18

Roommate required: M/F, any age. Prefer non-smoker and someone who's honest with a good sense of humour.

I'm looking at a 11 night cruise with Costa departing Savona on Jan 18 (back Jan 29). It goes across to Barcelona, Morocca and the Canary Islands.

Cost is 499 per person. Flights from the UK are included. Have a look at Cruise holiday offers, discount cruise deals, cheap cruises and luxury cruises at 1st4cruising and let me know what you think...

You can contact me at slinky_sam@hotmail.com

I'm 23yo male from Australia, non smoker, sensible, honest & great sense of humour. I can give you more info on request

Cheers,
Sam
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Beginner

Delete post please