Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Beginner

Default 35M looking to do a South Caribbean cruise

Hi,

Looking for anyone who would like to split the cost of a cruise out of San Juan. Open to any dates (Feb-April), any length (7-14 days), on any ship.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Will, are you intersted in sailing the Carnival Valor 4th-11 April out of Miami? I posted also an add?
Grts DDC
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:49 AM
Beginner

Hi DDC,

Thanks for the reply. I actually already been to a few places that the Carnival Valor would stop at, so I'd like to see some new places this time around. I am looking into the Carnival Victory. Would you be interested in that? There is a sailing that also leaves April 4th for a week, except it starts out in San Juan. Its also about $60 cheaper. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Will
Old February 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am also looking for a roommate. I am looking at going to the Eastern Caribbean in either April or early May out of San Juan. Chad
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:35 AM
Beginner

Hey Chad,

Can you leave sometime in late march/early April? For now, I narrowed down my dates to around that time.

Thanks.
Old February 27th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I might be able to go earlier. I was planning on doing a backpacking trip in March and I am still waiting for a confirmation on that trip from the travel outfit. I might find out next week.
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will75 View Post
Hey Chad,

Can you leave sometime in late march/early April? For now, I narrowed down my dates to around that time.

Thanks.
Hey Will, I was looking at going on the 7 day cruise on Carnival out of San Juan. I can probably go late March like 14 or 21, April 4, 11 ,18. Those dates look good now so far. Chad
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Will, I was looking at the 7 day cruise out of San Juan on Carnival. I am looking at March 14,21 April 4, 18 Those dates look good so far. Chad