Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Passenger

Default Ncl dawn 12 day ny/miami oct 10, 2010

Share expenses: Your cost$1014.18 includes
taxes and insurance, money due by july
deck 4 inside cabin

ports: Samana, curacao, aruba, roatan, belize city

59 year old woman, non-drinker/smoker. Plans to be at the pool most days, take a couple of excursions, and shows in the evening. I may be using a scooter.

Welcome to have meals together, and/or activities, or go your own way
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:04 PM
Passenger

Cool hello maggiemay 1951

hello maggie may,my name is kathie,i have been looking for a roommate,i want at least 10 day cruise.this has me feeling great i am very excited.i would love nothing more than to have you as a roommate,if you have not found anyone.can you get back to me a.s.a.p.so we can talk i will even give you my home telephone #1-207-512-8066 and can you tell me what port it leaves from. thank you can not wait to here from you. kathie
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Passenger

Smile oct. cruise

hello maggie it is me kathie again,i thought i would tell you a little bit about myself o.k. here it goes.my name is kathie,i am 50 years young.hahaha.i am divorced a few years now.i live alone,very happy that way.i have been on four cruises with freinds and family in the past.no one want's to go ,or can not afford to go.i found cruisemates.i am not sure how i fell into it.and i am happy that i did.i spoke with a few travel agent's .will not do that again,i was told ,i am very sorry you will have to pay double occupancy.i said i would try by myself.i did and here we are.i hope you feel a little bit better now that i told a little about myself,we would be great together as roommates i will have you laughing and smiling for the whole trip.hahaha i can not wait to here from you. kathie
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Passenger

Default hi maggiemay

hi maggie,this is kathie again.i have not heard from you,i just remembered i did not give you my e-mail addres it is peachie1940@hotmail.com. o.k. kathie