Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to talenavi Send a message via Yahoo to talenavi Send a message via Skype™ to talenavi
Default Any chance for last minute cruise from NY?

Hi I m still on Caribbean Princess and looking for another cruise in June/beginning of July from NY/NJ Anyone interested?

____
Check my Caribbean Princess log at Caribbean Princess Cruise
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I could be interested if we find a very good deal. I think our best bet is for around June 20 (at the very last minute) because after that, school will be out and I'm not sure prices will go down at all, even at the last minute.

There is a Bahamas Cruise for 399$pp but it's leaving tomorrow so I cannot go since my boss isn't at the office today so I can't ask for the time off but I could ask him for the following week and see if a cruise is on sale.

I am a 31 yo woman in a long-term relationship but dbf doesn't like to cruise as much as I do so I often go by myself. I don't smoke and drink very moderately. My favorite activities on a ship are playing bridge, trivia, silly games held by the CD staff (such as The Quest). I also love to explore the ports, I often take the public transportations or just walk a lot to explore the place and meet people (I do my research first to know where to go and what to see but I prefer doing things on my own when possible instead of taking a group excursion).
Old June 28th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by talenavi View Post
Hi I m still on Caribbean Princess and looking for another cruise in June/beginning of July from NY/NJ Anyone interested?

____
Check my Caribbean Princess log at Caribbean Princess Cruise
I am looking to go on my first cruide.Will depart from anywhere in North America
Old June 28th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2001 View Post
Hi,

I could be interested if we find a very good deal. I think our best bet is for around June 20 (at the very last minute) because after that, school will be out and I'm not sure prices will go down at all, even at the last minute.

There is a Bahamas Cruise for 399$pp but it's leaving tomorrow so I cannot go since my boss isn't at the office today so I can't ask for the time off but I could ask him for the following week and see if a cruise is on sale.

I am a 31 yo woman in a long-term relationship but dbf doesn't like to cruise as much as I do so I often go by myself. I don't smoke and drink very moderately. My favorite activities on a ship are playing bridge, trivia, silly games held by the CD staff (such as The Quest). I also love to explore the ports, I often take the public transportations or just walk a lot to explore the place and meet people (I do my research first to know where to go and what to see but I prefer doing things on my own when possible instead of taking a group excursion).
I am interested in going on my maiden cruise with an experienced traveler.Will depart from anywhere in North America and would cruise anywhere fun.