Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2010, 06:27 AM
Beginner

Default cabin share-independence of seas, jan 8th 2011

hi.
i want to share a cabin cost on the above dates and ship. you wont see me much if at all, as two of my families are already going on the same cruise, therefore i will spend all my time with them, leaving you to have a cabin to yourself!

i am 55 yr old female.

thx
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I was wondering if you were still needing a cabinmate. I am interested in this cruise, I have been to the Mediterranean once and am looking forward to going back. I'm 30 years old, I enjoy swimming, horseback riding and watching movies. I'm pretty laid-back and I enjoy going to the pool and spa on cruises. I'm not really into partying, I don't smoke and have an occasional drink.

If you are still interested, let me know,

LisaAnne
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Please tell me more about yourself. I may be interested in sharing a cabin on your Jan 8th cruise.

I am 69 yrs. old widow of 2 yrs. and am trying to find a cruise for Jan. Would like to share the expenses of a cabin, etc. I sometime, say I am so normal I am boring. I don't smoke, drink light socially, love to travel and the entertainment, etc.

Would like to hear from you.

Peggy Brown
Old August 17th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Familiar Face

Default seeking cabin mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by p41 View Post
Hi, Please tell me more about yourself. I may be interested in sharing a cabin on your Jan 8th cruise.

I am 69 yrs. old widow of 2 yrs. and am trying to find a cruise for Jan. Would like to share the expenses of a cabin, etc. I sometime, say I am so normal I am boring. I don't smoke, drink light socially, love to travel and the entertainment, etc.

Would like to hear from you.

Peggy Brown
HI, Peggy. I sent you a private message.
Please, check your in box.
JOAN
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Peggy, I'm 62 swf, love to travel and explore. Non-drinker/smoker. Quiet, easy-going. Enjoy computers, dining, traveling, reading, friends, family. Recently retired and ready to go. Always open to new things. Live in Pacific NW. Like to find someone to share cabin expenses and some cruise activities. Shirley
Old August 23rd, 2010, 03:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default cabin mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceangel View Post
Hi Peggy, I'm 62 swf, love to travel and explore. Non-drinker/smoker. Quiet, easy-going. Enjoy computers, dining, traveling, reading, friends, family. Recently retired and ready to go. Always open to new things. Live in Pacific NW. Like to find someone to share cabin expenses and some cruise activities. Shirley
HI, Shirley:
I sent you a private message.
Please check your in box.
I prefer to communicate by private messge or e mail.
I feel it is more direct and doesn't get lost between, unrelated, posts.
JOAN