Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Passenger

Default Alaska 8/7 Coral Princess Balcony $1299 Fem seeks Fem Cabinmate

Voyage of the Glaciers, Vancouver to Whittier/Anchorage so you can do a land tour after (I want to go to Denali). Calm inside passage with the best ports/sights; Glacier Bay, College Fjord, Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway. This is the best deal I could find for a balcony on this itinerary, will probably go fast.

I'm outgoing, enjoy wine with meals, especially looking forward to seeing the wildlife and glaciers, and doing some cool excursions like whales etc. Late 40s, professional, get along well with just about anyone. Don't snore. We can do as much or little together as chemistry dictates. I'm divorced/straight.

Bucket-List Cruises in my future:
  • Greek Isles/Istanbul/Turkey
  • Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Herculaneum etc
  • Egypt/Pyramids etc
  • Alaska, Russia, China, Hong Kong - a World Cruise is my dream!
Sponsored Links