Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Passenger

Exclamation I need a cruise: Do you need a cruisemate?

Hello,
I am looking to join someone for a cruise this summer or early fall (July-September) to Bermuda, Bahamas, Southern or Eastern Caribbean out of NYC, Bayonne, FL or San Juan. I have been on many voyages and am a considerate and respectful mature, female cabinmate.
I am not available the first week in August or the Labor day week but can travel very last minute if needed, otherwise.
I have used this site before to find a cabinmate and am open any age and gender as long as they are non smokers and respectful. The mission is to mutually avoid the dreaded single supplement!
Please contact me by PM.
Thanks
Senta
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi looking for a cruisemate for caribbean 13day out of boston. SWF 56,easy going,like a good time. Just took a cruise May 1st, had a blast. rccl jewel of the seas, 13 days 10/30/10, returning to ft lauderdale. Inside 999. deal, on vacation s to go. I'm 40 min from boston, so this is great, have used vacationa to go before.
What do you say?, where do you live?
I don't want to wait to long it probually will sell out. Get to me at jpapkey268@netzero.com and start packing