Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Beginner

Default Cruisemate (m or f) needed for 2nd week of dec-flexible on details out of south flo

Just booked one cruise for the end of nov-dec 4th & looking for a cruisemate for a second cruise around the 2nd week of dec...I WOULD like to get on the oasis out of lauderdale on dec 11 for $799 each or allure dec 12th for $849 (both 7 days); but if to expensive then there is a 5 night eastern carribean on the carnival destiny out of miami for $299. Here I'll make this easy...I'm flexible from dec 4th to dec 12th....I am leaving the country after that travelling, so I'm trying to get another cruise done to carribean...so any ship out of ft. lauderdale or miami is fine; I'll stay a week in miami till cruise date...obviously the faster the cheaper, as they like to raise prices again...Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 19th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Beginner

Just found out holland has great prices for 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN for 399- on dec 10th going to fort Lauderdale, Florida, US; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg (St. Maarten), AN; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.
Old November 19th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

HI....we have an opening for a gal to share outside on a 3 night Imagination for Dec 10...only $256

and.....a super cruise Jan 30....about 30 singles all over 45 on the Glory to Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas, Grand Turk

you can join our cruise site and see if something appeals to you??

I am not going but we do have a small group on Epic Nov 27

feel free to email me....estymeetup at aol.com
thanks
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by by_the_sea View Post
Just booked one cruise for the end of nov-dec 4th & looking for a cruisemate for a second cruise around the 2nd week of dec...I WOULD like to get on the oasis out of lauderdale on dec 11 for $799 each or allure dec 12th for $849 (both 7 days); but if to expensive then there is a 5 night eastern carribean on the carnival destiny out of miami for $299. Here I'll make this easy...I'm flexible from dec 4th to dec 12th....I am leaving the country after that travelling, so I'm trying to get another cruise done to carribean...so any ship out of ft. lauderdale or miami is fine; I'll stay a week in miami till cruise date...obviously the faster the cheaper, as they like to raise prices again...Thanks
hi i would love to join you but i will only be able to take vacation from dec 26-jan 2or 3

let me know if you can move that

bessie
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:47 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by by_the_sea View Post
Just found out holland has great prices for 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN for 399- on dec 10th going to fort Lauderdale, Florida, US; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg (St. Maarten), AN; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.
hi would you like to take vacation from dec 26-jan2 let me know if we share the cost will be less send me an email bessiek_synergy@hotmail.com i would like an answer right away

bessie
Old November 23rd, 2010, 05:59 AM
Passenger

sounds great I sent you an email...feel free to ask whatever you need too & which cruise you would like to go on...