Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2011, 08:34 AM
Familiar Face

Smile SBF, 30, Seeks Cabinmate for Feb 2011 Cruise

I'm 30, grad student, And I am almost done with my doctorate. I just have a teeny bit more work to be completed and then my formal education is over! After over a decade of classes, I very much think that I will need a cruise ( and not just to save my sanity from the immense course work) to relax a bit. I have VERY limited window in February in which I can travel, before I have to complete my terminal degree. I want to kick up my heels, dance the night away, sip on some daquaris and make a new friend (could that be you?)

I'm a social drinker, a morning person (well after the first cup of coffee/tea is in me), I love AM yoga and am a super touristy person (I'm the person who will drive 1/2 way across the country to see the worlds largest ball of string.) and my favorite thing to do on the cruise is EAT.

Oh and P.S. Did I mention I'm a grad student? And as we all know grad student = nearly poor. So I do tend to take budget trips (I.E. Interior cabin, back of the boat bottom of the ship, 4 - 5 days. I've even had the cabin with the bunk beds).

I'd like to find a person (or persons because I'd completely room with and find two other random fun people and share a triple) and make new friends. I'm always on the look out for new travel buddies.

Age, race, gender are not important. Being relaxed fun loving and wanting to experience much of what a place wants to offer is. I dont smoke, but I dont mind if you do.

I'm looking at taking a 5, 6, or 7 day cruise with Carnival (This trip I want to be where the lively, party people are) out of Florida. I'm not just looking to avoid the singles supplement, a lot of the fun of a cruise is having someone to share the experience with. I'm hoping to make a new friend, a person to travel with, where I can view the vacation experience through their eyes.

Oh and There are bonus points for being a foodie.

I want someone who shares the idea that this is our vacation; our chance to do the things that we don't get to do the other 352 days a year. Let's make the most of it!

If you think this might be fun, Drop me a line.
Shae
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My name is Chris. I'm 25/single - straight white male

I'm a teacher. Looking to go on a cruise Feb 19/20 - 26 or 27. I know its last minute but I have terrible friends who do not save any money who kept putting me off until I'm left with no trip for my break period from work.

Ideally I'm looking for a 7 day Carnival cruise out of Miami, one that stops in the Cayman Islands or Turks. I do like Ocean view rooms but given my circumstance and desperate need of a companion to keep cost down traveling solo, i'm flexible. I'm clean, respectful and fun to be around.

Tell me more about yourself
Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:26 PM
First Mate

Hey Shae and Chris,

looks like a start !

Good luck to you both

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hey there-
I am looking for a 7-9 day cruise out of Florida to somewhere warm in the first week or two of February. I am a 47 swf-- I like to have a nice companion, but might be a little bit more of a loaner than you. I am social and friendly and an am person as well- but I'm also usually in bed by 11 PM! I am also on an extreme budget and looking for inexpensive ways to have a great time~! If you want to talk more, write me at ryan@amesburycenterforhealing.com!