Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need female roommate for 14 day Caribbean in March

I need a female roommate tot take Grand Princess on 14 day Caribbean Cruise on March 28th or March 14th.

As an alternative there is a 10 day Caribbean Cruise with Holland America Line on March 28th or a 10 day Caribbean Cruise on Emerald Princess on March 18th.

I am 42, but could share a room with anybody between 30 and 60. I enjoy relaxation, snorkeling, dancing, and other fun stuff. I enjoy having a drink or two with a good company, but I am not a big party girl!
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hope you still are interested in Mar 28th Princess Grand, have had my bags packed to go on this since last spring. This is the last cruise for that 14 day cruise they are going to eliminate that run. I'm a s/w/f 55straight just want to save by sharing. Mar 14th price has just shot back up, almost sold out. Have cruied with princess before very plush,very impressed. Vacations to go #19249 going out at $902, Oceanview $1052., as a past traveler w/princess, hope to get an goog upgrade. Traveled solo on princess past May, had a blast. Easy going, young hearted, love people, and can do things together if you want,excersions. We need to jump on it because they will raise the price the sooner it gets to that date. Really interrested email me, jpapkey268@netzero.com
Hope to hear from you, ya, I think now we both get the seniors discount. Judy
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruise mate also in march ..Caribbean

Hi.. I am a 50 year old professional non smoking female who is also looking for a cabinmate in March for either a week, 9 days or 12 day cruise as follows:
(originally Russian descent by the way)

I haven't put a pile up yet and just joined this site.. I am in the Washington DC area (originally from NY)

Anyway the cruises I am in terested in

Singles cruise March 20 on Norwegian Pearl 7 days from Miam to Caribbean
which includes Tortola, Stirrup Cay, Semana ..vacations to go has singles group and Ann Cruising for love.

Singles cruise on Norwegian (Dawn I think it is ) 9 days..similar ports to above but includes Barbados and I think Antigua.. (don't have it in front of me
March 25 out of Miami

Then I found this amazing, amazing cruise 12 days march 23 (i think that is date) luxury Asamara line...goes to Virgin Gorda, Guateloupe..all upscale

if you book th ocean suite for like 2600 each person pays 50 percent
I think airfare is. free from certain sites too.. .Amazing..small ship..about 600
upscale..would consider going that long. Anyway it's from another site...that you get the discount.

Let me know if yo uare interested and non smoking...Debra
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi.. I am a 50 year old professional non smoking female who is also looking for a cabinmate in March for either a week, 9 days or 12 day cruise as follows:
(originally Russian descent by the way)

I haven't put a pile up yet and just joined this site.. I am in the Washington DC area (originally from NY)

Anyway the cruises I am in terested in

Singles cruise March 20 on Norwegian Pearl 7 days from Miam to Caribbean
which includes Tortola, Stirrup Cay, Semana ..vacations to go has singles group and Ann Cruising for love.

Singles cruise on Norwegian (Dawn I think it is ) 9 days..similar ports to above but includes Barbados and I think Antigua.. (don't have it in front of me
March 25 out of Miami

Then I found this amazing, amazing cruise 12 days march 23 (i think that is date) luxury Asamara line...goes to Virgin Gorda, Guateloupe..all upscale

if you book th ocean suite for like 2600 each person pays 50 percent
I think airfare is. free from certain sites too.. .Amazing..small ship..about 600
upscale..would consider going that long. Anyway it's from another site...that you get the discount.

Let me know if yo uare interested and non smoking...Debra
Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Additional response: Now that I checked the 10 day Emerald Princess I would consider if its this: I however went on a Princess cruise in 1995 on my then honeymooon and it was a disaster..they lost our clothes, treated us rudely and didn't really make good. Good ports though on this one. I would be able to get further discount or upgrade probably since I travelled with them already. I am waiting for some leave at work to be returned and for passport renewal so I probably would not be able to book until end of February or close to it..tbd.Itinerary
Port Arrival Departure
1 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 5:00 PM
2 At Sea
3 At Sea
4 Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
5 St. Lucia 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
6 Barbados 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
7 St. Kitts, St. Kitts & Nevis 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
8 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
9 At Sea
10 Princess Cays, Bahamas 9:00 AM 4:00 PM
11 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 7:00 AM
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi tvproducer!

Thank you for answering my post! This is my first time cruising along and my second cruise. When I didn't get any response for 2 days, I begun to worry! I have to go my Vacation time in advance at work.
Unfortunately I have booked a 14 day cruise with Celebrity last night. It was special for single person - $1267. I thought I should take it and I did.

Thank you again!