CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   28 SWF seeking male/female cabinmate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380456-28-swf-seeking-male-female-cabinmate.html)

StrongarmnOOb February 14th, 2011 03:57 PM

28 SWF seeking male/female cabinmate

I know it's early to be starting this thread but i decided to get a jump on things. I'm looking to go on a cruise leaving from New Orleans, LA or Houston/Galvestine, TX as I live in NE Louisiana. Anyway from March-May 2012, but prefer April as I want to go as a birthday present to myself ;). I'm looking for a male or female, preferably around same age range. Someone non judgemental, respectful and willing to comply to set ground rules we lay out together. I can be a night owl & an early riser at times, so I'm adjustable to and understanding of roomates hours kept. Please contact me if this sounds interesting and we'll see how we like eachother.

jcawthon February 27th, 2011 11:59 PM

Well Im planning a voyage to Europe from Galveston on May 1. Its 14 days, and you'd have to fly home on your own when you got ready. Its going to end up in Barcelona. Look me up on facebook if you'd like to learn more about me. jcawthon23@yahoo.com
Farewell and good luck finding the perfect trip and travel mate!

StrongarmnOOb March 1st, 2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcawthon (Post 1355888)
Well Im planning a voyage to Europe from Galveston on May 1. Its 14 days, and you'd have to fly home on your own when you got ready. Its going to end up in Barcelona. Look me up on facebook if you'd like to learn more about me. jcawthon23@yahoo.com
Farewell and good luck finding the perfect trip and travel mate!

so i've run across this in a few messages, i'm planning to go in 2012. if you're looking to go this year, sorry, work schedule won't allow it for me. if you're looking to go next year, let me know. Europe sounds good, i'd like to look at the cruise info.

ashleyusm2014 November 6th, 2011 10:21 AM

Have you found a roommate yet?

Hi, I'm a 20 y/o wf looking to travel out of New Orleans in May of 2012. The cruise you mentioned looks wonderful. Have you found a roommate yet?

Kathconserv December 30th, 2012 01:31 PM

Hey there. I see you are interested in traveling on a cruise. I am a
35 year old straight female lookin for a partner. Mine bailed. I'm
booked and just need to add you on. It's the brilliance of the seas
out of San Juan from the 12-19 and the 19-26. Two cruises. 700 each
week for inside cabin on deck nine mid ship. I am so easy to get along
with. Email me. KathConserv@gmail.com
I've done this vacation many times and ya fabulous.
Kathleen

Kathconserv December 30th, 2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrongarmnOOb (Post 1352276)
I know it's early to be starting this thread but i decided to get a jump on things. I'm looking to go on a cruise leaving from New Orleans, LA or Houston/Galvestine, TX as I live in NE Louisiana. Anyway from March-May 2012, but prefer April as I want to go as a birthday present to myself ;). I'm looking for a male or female, preferably around same age range. Someone non judgemental, respectful and willing to comply to set ground rules we lay out together. I can be a night owl & an early riser at times, so I'm adjustable to and understanding of roomates hours kept. Please contact me if this sounds interesting and we'll see how we like eachother.

Hey there. I see you are interested in traveling on a cruise. I am a
35 year old straight female lookin for a partner. Mine bailed. I'm
booked and just need to add you on. It's the brilliance of the seas
out of San Juan from the 12-19 and the 19-26. Two cruises. 700 each
week for inside cabin on deck nine mid ship. I am so easy to get along
with. Email me. KathConserv@gmail.com
I've done this vacation many times and ya fabulous.
Kathleen

Kathconserv December 30th, 2012 11:08 PM

It's 1/12/13 and 1/19/13 back to back.

ednotmilkman December 31st, 2012 02:57 PM

hey Kathleen , yoouuu........ whooooooo !

This post has been dead for over a year :roll: